Chapter 1 We will runaway

Hiccup's Pov

"You did it Hiccup! You get to kill the dragon!" Gobber yelled as Fishlegs held me on his shoulders. Great!

"Yay. I'm so. . ."

~In the cove~

"Leaving! We're leaving. Come on bud, we're taking a little vacation, forever," I say as I start to adjust my flight suit. Suddenly I hear a sharpening sound, "AHHH!" I yell as I pull out my small dagger. I had practiced with Toothless on how to defend myself. I turned around to see Astrid sitting on a rock, sharpening her ax, "Astrid! Hey Astrid! Hi Astrid! W-what are you doing here?"

"I wanna know something. What are you doing here? Training?"

"Training?"

"No one just gets as good as you do. Especially you!" She said while pointing her ax at me. She walks away and starts looking around. (A/N This is where I realize that I know HTTYD a little too well)

~you know what happens~

Astrid ran away. Toothless looked smug and walked away.

"And where do you think you are going?" I ask him. He just grunts. I get on the saddle and place my foot in the controls, "We better leave before she comes back with the village." We flew off into the distance.

~Timeskip~

We have been flying for a few minutes when Toothless suddenly jerked. Dragons were flying around us. Toothless took me to this volcano.

"Where are we bud?" He just flew in. There was a huge pit that the dragons were dropping all of the food in. Why? A gronkle flew over the pit and regurgitated a small fish. He started to fly away until a rumble was heard. A giant dragon head came from the pit and ate the poor gronkle whole, "We have to leave!" I yell at Toothless, but it was too late. She smelled us.

~After the fight~

Toothless's Pov

I wrapped myself around Hiccup as he fell. We landed. It hurt! I was about to screech for help when a stormcutter flew in. He had a rider on his back. The stormcutter saw me and screeched at his human.

"Help. . ." Darkness.

A/n Yay. This is the first chapter of my HTTYD book. I hope you like it. It does go a bit fast because the real story starts next chapter.

~Lilith out