chapter 2- meeting Sally

A/N- is there anything specific anyone would like to see in this story ?

Olivia ^^

"she doesn't need sewn" Iris stated blankly to the person standing behind me after she must have seen the worried expression on my face. Slowly i turned my head to glance behind me to where the enchanting voice came from.

A few feet behind me stood an intriguing looking lady quite a bit older than myself , she had short,blonde frizzy hair and was wearing a leopard print coat that i instantly wanted to touch and snuggle up against. She made eye contact with me and i looked away submissively.

"relax old lady i was joking, plus it doesn't need sewn.. just a band aid"the woman replied to Iris. i could sense her walking closer to us "here let me do it" she said softer this time,she leaned over and put the cigarette she was smoking out in the ashtray on the bar.

Iris looked hesitant at first but then sighed "be my guest Dr Sally, i have to get back to the front desk anyway"She then moved off the seat next to me"will you be okay?, you can just come and get me if you need me" i just nodded to her,she then turned and exited the bar lounge.

so sally was the mysterious girls name...

Sally walked up to me and crouched down to my level,reaching and moving a strand of my long blonde hair out of my face that had fell over my cut.

"hi sweetie I'm sally,whats your name?" she asked so softly it was almost a whisper.

"my name is Olivia" i replied shyly looking down.

i felt two strong fingers under my chin forcing me to look up at her and into her hypnotizing chocolate eyes;her makeup was smudged leaving under her eyes black as if she had been crying which made me feel upset,even though i didn't know her i didn't want her to be sad.

"Don't hide that pretty face baby girl" she told me, i instantly wanted to slip after hearing the pet name , but was distracted by Liz placing another drink in front of me this time a blue one 

"fank you liz" i chirped,slightly more childish as she walked away to the other side of the bar to serve a  blonde lady and man with a funny mustache. 

I kicked my legs once again and took a sip as sally smiled at me whilst opening a pink large band aid and went to place it on my wound.

"oo it pink!" i exclaimed, feeling slightly embarrassed of myself afterwards.Sally however just chuckled and said "yeah baby its pink", as she placed it on my head very gently "there all done".

"thankies sally" i smiled at her before taking another big drink. "i gonna go beds now". i went to stand up but was stopped by Sally grabbing lightly onto my arm.

"i'll walk you to your room,little girls like you should not be walking around these halls late at night" i didn't respond, i just rubbed my eyes tiredly and then grabbed sally's hand.We walked out of the bar. i stopped to wave goodbye to Liz before following Sally to the elevator, i could barely keep my eyes open as we waited for it to come to our floor.suddenly i felt myself being lifted up and onto sally's hip, once again i didn't object i just wrapped my little legs around her waist and lay my head on her shoulder snuggling into her fluffy warm coat as she walked into the elevator...

next thing i knew i was being placed onto my hotel bed. I didn't stop to wonder how she knew my room number, i just whined and tried to reach behind me for my blankie and pumpkin to which Sally handed to me as she shushed me. 

"goodnight my angel" was the last thing i heard before falling into a peaceful slumber.