day with the countess

Sally's pov

I thought when morning came Olivia calling me Mama last night would be forgotten. I awoke before her and couldn't help but admire her, leaning back against the headboard in comfortable silence.

Her stirring distracted me from my thoughts and she opened her big blue eyes and smiled.

"Mama..." She whined wanting to be closer... She definitely wasn't a morning person.

I pulled her towards my body and kissed her forehead;my worries easing as she called me mama again. After a few moments I sat us up and placed her on the bed where she flopped down causing me to laugh. I picked the last clean dress and underwear she had and got her dressed before dressing myself.

"Ready for some breakfast baby?" I asked picking her up and setting her on the floor.

"Mhmm" she mumbled tiredly following me out the door.

Olivias pov
We walked downstairs hand in hand to the bar, they usually don't serve food but when we got down there pancakes with syrup and a sippy of juice was waiting for me. I giggled as I struggled to get up onto the barstool. Sally chuckled behind me and lifted me up.

"There you go baby" she told me stroking my hair.

I leaned into her touch still feeling sleepy. She had her fur coat on which made me melt into her embrace. She leaned forward and began cutting up my pancakes for me, before raising the fork and feeding me some.

I felt someone sit beside me and turned to see the countess, I giggled because I didn't even hear her approach me which seemed to be the case of most encounters in this hotel.

"Hi countie" I said, reaching forward to touch her glove. It was so interesting to me, I felt the lace and avoided the sharp bits at her finger tips. I was so lost in her glove that I wasn't listening to her and Sally's conversation.

"What do you think Olivia?" The countess asked. I tilted my head like a confused puppy not having any idea what they were talking about.

"Do you want to come shopping with me today?" She laughed, moving my hair out of my face.

"I have no money" I whispered looking down embarrassed.

"Don't worry about that" she soothed. I looked up at Sally who was sat next to me.

"Mama come?" I asked her pulling on Sally's jacket. She looked down at me with an unreadable expression on her face.

" Mama has work to do baby, you go and have a good day. Maybe if you're a good girl you'll get a toy" she enthuastically told me.

"Otay" I said still a bit wary, I liked the countess but I didn't want to be away from Sally.

Suddenly I was lifted up and placed on Sally's hip, I cuddled into her, breathing in her scent.
" Let's go get your shoes" she told me walking towards the elevator.

Time skip

I sat in a cab with the countess well it wasn't really a cab more of a personal driver. I started to feel uncomfortable in my old dress and scruffy shoes. When we got to the mall it was worse people were everywhere and since it was a good mall they were all in nice clothing. I tugged at the countesses dress and held my arms up to be picked up to which she did.

"You're okay little one" she hushed as I hid into her with my legs wrapped around her body. My worries vanished as we walked into a toy shop and I slipped completely into little space.

"Ooo" I exclaimed, I was so happy as I had never been in a toy store before. I was never allowed any little items with my ex besides my paci which I kept hidden and as a child had no toys. It was a whole new world.