The Evil Plan

I do not own My Hero Academia, the characters, or the pictures I use! Credit goes to artists and creator of the anime!

~Mina's P.O.V~

I'm so bored! I wish there was something to do, but there's school and homework to do. I've been to the mall too many times, I need something else to do with my friends.

I started to think of things to do, when it led me to thinking about what the others like to do when they're bored. And then that led to 'I wonder if they have any good secrets~~~'. I wonder how I can find out... Wait, maybe we could make it a trust project, we could tell secrets so we can learn more about eachother. It won't be easy, but I have a plan. I just need an assistant.

~Uraraka's P.O.V.~

I heard a knock at my dorm's door and went to see who it was. It was a little late, so it was very unexpected that I opened a door to an overexcited Mina.

"Mina, hey, do you need something?"

"I have a plan and need your help to execute it!"

Something about Mina's smile was a bit evil, but I was willing to help her if it wasn't too awful. I let her in and we sat down to chat.

"We need to have a sleepover!"

"I agree, that would be so much fun! When?"

"This weekend! And its gonna be so much fun! But, thinking about it now, bad things could happen...😅"

I was confused, what could possibly happen at a little sleepover? Maybe this is where her evil smiles come in...

"What do you mean? What would happen?"

Mina hesitated, but told me- " I was hoping you'd help me find out our classmates' secrets?"

I got nervous. "How are you wanting to do that...?"

"Steal their diaries? When they leave their rooms, we'll block the doors so they dont close all the way."

"Mina, that's terrible!"

"But, Uraraka, don't you want to know what a certain small boy is thinking??? 😉"

I flushed red. "U-um well...ugh fine."

"Yay! We'll  set up tomorrow!"

"Alright, goodnight, Mina"

"Goodnight Ura!"

Chapter 1 end! Ideas for later chapters are welcome!