Are You Okay, Midoriya...?

When I finally let go of Izuku, everyone crowded around him. They all told him things like 'It's okay' or 'We're here for you' or 'We are your friends, you can talk to us about anything'. But, it obviously (only to me and Icy Hot anyways) wasn't working. His eyes were dull, but he faked being okay. He put on a terrible fake smile, that everyone else believed, and thanked them, saying he felt 'much better'. I looked over to Icy Hot and gave him an expression that said 'He is NOT okay'. He nodded sadly. I walked over to Alien and gave her my phone.

"I need to talk to Icy Hot outside for a minute. Here's my phone, we will come back."

"If you don't come back, you know what happens!" ~ Alien.

I walked over to Icy Hot and dragged him outside.

"Okay, Icy Hot Bastard, what the fuck are we going to do with Izuku?"

"I'm not sure yet. But, we need a plan very soon. He might not last much longer."

"Well, what all do you know?"

"I can't give that information without permission."

"If I went and got Izuku, would he fucking tell me?"

"No, but he would have another panic attack."

"Fuck. Well, just tell me and I'll act like I don't know."

"I don't know about that....if he finds out, we are in a lot of trouble."

"Whatever it is, it just gives me more reason to be nice to him. I don't want to hurt him ever again. I seriously hate myself right now. I will do anything it takes."

Even if it kills me...

Todoroki P.O.V.

Bakugou is serious. I can tell. He feels terrible. I think it will be okay if I tell him.

"Okay, just, don't freak out."

"Freak out...?"

"...Midoriya cuts himself."

Bakugou froze. His head dropped and he was sobbing.

"I....This is my fault..."

"Hey, if you help me get him to stop, get him to be happy and healthy, it will all be forgiven. But, Midoriya doesn't believe you right now. He might alittle bit more from what just happened between you two in the room, but, it's not enough. I will deal with his problems, but all you need to do, is show him you care. Just be nice to him."

Bakugou nodded and we went back inside once he fixed up his face.

I sat back beside Midoriya and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me and slightly smiled, but it was fake. His eyes are so dull....so dead...We need to act fast and make sure he doesn't do something terrible. I love him too much to see him leave...I'd break. I would fall. Then I would end up with him beyond the clouds...

Izuku P.O.V.

What were Todoroki-kun and Kacchan talking about....? Hopefully Todoroki-kun didn't tell Kacchan anything I told him... I can't trust either of them fully yet. I just hope things get even a little bit better... If not....I will be no more...

I will give it some time.

Bakugou P.O.V.

I need to figure out what all I need to do to help Izuku. He needs to get better quick. I can see him falling farther and farther into a black hole. I just hope Icy Hot can pull the ultimate move before we fail. I can't fail Izuku. He's the only person who really matters to me. I can't lose him...

End Chapter 13! Please give me any ideas! And tell me if it's any good, give it to me straight!