Mohoe's Revenge

Izuku P.O.V.

We played some more games before it got late and we had to go to bed. This time, we were allowed to go to our rooms. We had school tomorrow.

I gave Todoroki-kun a hug, said "I love you", and got ready for bed. I had a bad feeling about something, but went to sleep anyways.

The next morning.

I woke up with a numb body. I was scared. I tried to scream, but nothing came out.

"Don't worry, it'll be over soon~"~ ???

Who is that?!

I feel something get pushed into my butthole. Not a 'thing', but a pill. What are they doing to me?! My body almost immediately started to heat up. I can barely think. The numbness was taken away, but the pill was so strong I still couldn't move. I felt the sweat dripping off of me. I was naked.

The guy pushed something much bigger into me. I thought it was his thing, but it was actually a toy. He thrusted it in and out of my hole roughly. I could feel myself bleeding, but somehow I felt pleasure. My mouth betrayed me, moaning loudly. I tried to stop it, but I was too weak. My butt lifted and my back fell.

"I wonder what your friends would think if they saw you like this~"

No! Please no!! He pushed the toy deeper and harder, right into a spot that made my eyes roll back. I screamed.

A few seconds later Todoroki-kun burst through the door.

"Midoriya?! What's- w-what...?"

"Hel- ah!"

The guy wouldn't stop long enough for me to say the word. Todoroki-kun didn't get the message. He was angry and sad.

"You said you loved me....you lied...."

He left.

The guy stopped.

"Good luck getting him back~"

He turned invisible and left. An hour later, the pill wore off. My body hurts so bad. I curled up and started crying. Kacchan ran in.

"What the fuck happened with Icy- Why are you naked?!"

"K-Kacchan, help m-me"

"What happened?"

"A-a guy came in and d-did things to me".

"No one can get in here without being let in. Don't lie to me".

"Kacchan, he raped me!"

"You let him".

"No!"

"Slut".

He left, disgusted. I only cried more.

A little while later I got up to get ready for school. My back and butt are killing me. When I get to class, everyone is glaring at me. I tear up.

"Don't start 'crying', we know its fake"- Kacchan

I flinch. I look down and sit in my seat. I find a note.

Aizawa-Sensei wants to see you after class today. Have fun getting punished for being a lying whore.

When Aizawa-Sensei comes in, he looks straight at me.

"See me after class, we need to talk".

He used a harsh tone.

"Y-yes, Sensei...."

Throughout the day, I figured out that the whole school knew. As I walked through the halls, I could hear-