Forcing Secrets Out Of Your Friends 3

~Izuku P.O.V.~

We got back to Mina's room and sat with everyone else. The others seemed to notice my eyes were red and puffy because I was crying earlier.

"Hey, are you alright? Were you crying? What'd that damn Half and Half bastard do?!" ~Kacchan

"T-Todoroki-kun didn't do a-anything, K-Kacchan..."

"Why are you stuttering so much?"
~Kacchan

"I don't k-know..."

Kacchan looked suspicious. I think he thinks Todoroki-kun was being mean to me. But it's actually the opposite...

Kacchan has been glaring at Todoroki-kun for a long time...

"Okay! We're going to start randomizing who has to read because everyone's so hesitant to volunteer!"~ Mina.

Uraraka set the diaries down on a table and Mina stood in front of it, facing away from the table. Mina walked side to side to tease us before reaching behind her and picking up a diary.

We all heard a gasp. It was Kirishima.

Mina handed Kiri the diary. He flipped through it for a while, but couldn't find anything he could read aloud.

"I....I uh...."~ Kiri.

Mina snatched the diary back.

"No!!!"~ Kiri.

Mina flipped to a random page.

"Dear diary,
I like Kaminari. He's cool and fun to be around. He's a joker. He's pretty cute too. I wonder how it'd work out if we got together. Maybe he likes me to, but I kinda doubt it. Oh well, I won't push it." ~Mina.

Kirishima looked extremely scared. Kaminari-kun looked at him surprised and a little pink in the face. Kiri wouldn't look in Kaminari-kun's direction. Kaminari-kun was sitting beside Kiri, so he smiled and patted him on the back.

"It's fine, man!"~Kaminari.

Kiri finally looked over at Kaminari-kun with a mixed expression. Kaminari-kun pecked him on the cheek.

"I like you too, Kiri, I just kinda covered it up with Jirou!"

Kiri grinned, blushing. Everyone else "aww"ed except for Momo who kinda cringed.

Mina put the diary back on the table and went to pick again. I can only hope it's not mine, I have some horrible things in there...

End Chapter 11! I think y'all can guess who's next lol. Hope y'all think it's okay!