Todoroki's Help 2

Bakugou did apologize to Midoriya, but I still want to kill him. Midoriya doesn't believe his apology, Bakugou went too far for that. That damn blasty boy better clean up his act.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom, retrieving my first aid kit. I walked back and sat down. I told Midoriya to sit at the edge of the bed, he complied.

"We need to bandage your arms."

He looked scared, but hesitantly put his arms out in front of him. I rolled up his sleeves and tried not to cry, I did tear up a little though. There were so many angry red lines and light scars. I cleaned his cuts, which I warned him would sting. He didn't even flinch, he just sat there. He was obviously very used to the sting. Since it didn't look like he ever cleaned his cuts properly, I concluded it was Bakugou's wounds that were cleaned with the hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol.

I bandaged his arm and rolled his sleeves back down.

"Midoriya, when did you start cutting...?"

"...When Kacchan started telling me to die...I was too weak to jump off of the roof like he said...so I cut instead..."

I was pissed. I'm going to have a little talk with boom boom bitch.

"I know it probably seems like it's the only way to deal with things...but it's not. You don't have to cut, no matter how much you think it helps or how good it might feel. If you talk to the right person, or people, that can help you a lot more than cutting ever will. You wanna know why? Once you start cutting, its little at first, then there's more and more and they're deeper and deeper until one day you go too deep, and it kills you. You'll also run out of space and next thing you know, they're everywhere you can possibly put them. It's not good, Midoriya. You're a good person, you're smart, determined, brave, kind, and.....adorable..."

He looked at me surprised, but then unbelieving.

"You don't have to lie to me, Todoroki-kun. I'm none of those things...and maybe it's good if I do die..."

He whispered the last part, but I caught it.

"Midoriya, you are every one of those things. And, if you died...I'd kill myself...Midoriya, I don't want to live in a world you aren't in. It's dark and lonely. You helped me a lot, believe it or not. I can use my fire now, I think of my situation a bit differently, I can see my mother, and I can love. Midoriya, you did all of that, and I'm grateful for it."

Midoriya silently cried. I decided to be bold and cupped his face in my hand.

"What I'm trying to say is...don't you dare forget the sun, love."

He giggled and cried a little more.

"I would've of thought you listened to that kind of music..."

"I didn't expect you to know what I was talking about either."

I gave him a small smile and hugged him, letting him cry into me.

"Thank you, Todoroki-kun..."

I ran my fingers through his curly mess of hair.

"No problem, let's get back to the others, okay? Mina wants us back and she'd probably read our diaries to the others if we didn't show up."

"O-okay..."

He hopped off of the bed and we walked back to Mina's room.

End chapter 10! Hope y'all enjoyed! Thank you so much for 2.79K!!!🥳🥳😁