Expelling Mohoe

Normal P.O.V.

When it got late enough, everyone went to sleep. The next morning, Todoroki met Aizawa and Mohoe at Nezu's office.

Mohoe tried her best to defend herself, but failed miserably as the evidence was strong. Mohoe was expelled and her parents came to get her.

"Mom! Dad! I didn't do it!! They're after me!!!"

Her parents were given evidence.

"You disgraceful child! We are so sorry you had to put up with her! She will NOT be allowed to become a hero. She will be home schooled. And she will NOT make friends until she is an adult and we can't stop her. This will NEVER happen again. It will ruin our family name."~ Mohoe's father.

They left the school with all of Mohoe's belongings. Mohoe will not be heard from again.

The other students were informed of what happened. They were thrilled. The bitch was gone! They had a mini celebration.

Izuku P.O.V.

Itwasmyfaultitwasmyfaultitwasmyfault.

IneedtocutIneedtocutIneedtodie.

"Midoriya, are you okay?" ~ Todoroki-kun.

Everyone looked at me worriedly.

"I-I'm fine..."

"You look a little pale...." ~ Todoroki-kun.

"I'm going to the bathroom..."

I walked to the bathroom and hid in a stall. I started cutting.

"Midoriya, I know what you're doing." ~ Todoroki-kun.

I jumped, he was right in front of my stall. How was he so silent?! Or are my thoughts too loud?

"I..."

"I know you think it's your fault, but it's not, it's that bitch's fault. You were not in the wrong."

"But, Todoroki-kun...she got expelled...."

"It was her fault, she was threatening students and being a psychotic hoe. She deserved it."

I sighed and opened the stall door. He helped me clean up my arms and we went back to Mina's room.

Everyone looked at me worriedly.

"Hey, Deku, are you okay?" ~ Uraraka-San.

"My stomach's a little weird..."

"You can go rest, what Mohoe said probably wasn't good for your mental health...come back when you feel better." ~ Mina.

I nodded and went to my room.

Todoroki P.O.V.

Mina allowed me to go with Midoriya. I followed behind him to his room, but he didn't notice me. Until, he tried to close the door on me, but I kept it open. He jumped and puffed out his cheeks.

"Todoroki-kun, stop popping up out of nowhere!"

I shrugged and he jumped onto his bed. He buried his face in his pillow. I rubbed his back. He groaned and looked over to me.

"Why are you here, Todoroki-kun?"

"Mina said I could watch over you. Probably so you go back when you feel better. Or because I like you."

My face heated up a little. So did his.

"But, I don't know your feelings yet."

He looked down.

"I...I don't know..."

"Well, if you are up for it, we can try being a little closer than friends, and if you like it, we can decide to date."

He nodded. I smiled. Finally, I can have a closer relationship with him, even if it's only a little closer and a test run. I'm happy.

End Chapter 15!! Hope this is going in a good direction!!! 😋😁