Forcing Secrets Out Of Your Friends 5

Normal P.O.V.

Uraraka stacked up the diaries in a random order and Mina picked one with her eyes closed.

It was Momo's turn. She let Mina pick a page because she was too embarrassed.

"Dear Diary,
I have a crush on Todoroki, but he seems to be a little closer to Midoriya than just a friend. He blushes slightly around him. Midoriya better back off. Todoroki's MINE. If those two get together, I'll make Midoriya miserable. I will RUIN him. It's disgusting." ~ Mina.

Everyone glared at Mohoe.

"You would seriously do that to us just for getting too close to your precious Todoroki?!" ~ Mina.

"I thought we were all friends here. But, I guess someone doesn't think so." ~ Uraraka.

"That's not very heroic! What a nasty person!" ~ Kirishima.

Momo looked around, scared.

"T-Todoroki....? You don't think that too, do you...?" ~ Mohoe.

"I never saw you as more than a classmate. But, now..." ~ Todoroki.

Momo felt a little bit of hope, but, that quickly dissapeared.

"...you're an enemy." ~ Todoroki.

Mohoe started crying and angrily yelling. She turned to Midoriya.

"You! He will never love you! You're disgusting! USELESS! WEAK! FAT! UGLY! STUPID! YOUR FAGGOT ASS WILL NEVER BE A HERO!!!" ~ Mohoe.

Izuku was crying uncontrollably and pulling at his hair.

"DROP THE ACT, WILL YOU?! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SHIT'S FAKE!! HOW PATHETIC!! YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION!!!" ~ Mohoe.

Todoroki stood up. He whispered something to Mina and told Bakugou to watch Izuku. Then he left.

Todoroki P.O.V.

I walked to Aizawa-Sensei's room and knocked. He opened the door, obviously annoyed.

"What do you want?"

"Something just happened and I would like to report it, and if you went in that room right now, you would also witness it."

He let me in. I played a recording I took of Momo yelling. Sensei looked amused. He asked me to take him to Mina's room to witness it.

I led him back to Mina's dormroom and we walked in.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU DUMBASS DEKU!! BACK THE FUCK OFF, HE'S MINE!!!" ~ Mohoe.

Aizawa-Sensei coughed and Mohoe looked over to us.

"A-Aizawa-Sensei...Help me! Midoriya is trying to make me look bad! He's out to get me!" ~ Mohoe.

"Yayorozu, you come to the principal's office tomorrow morning before school. I will meet you there. Does anyone else have a form of evidence?" ~ Aizawa.

Mina handed him the diary with the page marked.

"Alright, Todoroki, you meet us at Nezu's office, too." ~ Aizawa.

I nodded. Sensei left to go back to bed after telling Mohoe to go back to her dormroom. I went over to the still crying Midoriya and held him. He kept pulling at his hair and mumbling incoherent things. We were all worried for him.

"Hey, calm down. Everything's okay. We won't have anymore trouble from her. She's as good as dead to us now. She will surely be expelled."

"B-ut It-s m-y fau-lt..." ~ Midoriya.

"No, it's her fault. She's psycho."

"T-Todo-roki-kun...sh-e go-t in trou-ble be-cau-se of m-e..." ~ Midoriya.

"No, she didn't, if she can hurt people, she's not a hero. She is a villain. Please don't blame it on yourself, you did nothing wrong."

He hesitantly nodded. I hope that hoe gets worse than just expelled.

End Chapter 14! How's it going so far? I hope y'all dont hate me for doing that to Momo 😅.