Preparing The Secrets!

Chapter 2, here we go!

~Normal P.O.V. The next day~

Uraraka and Mina raced to the dorms after school to prepare the sleepover. They had karaoke, truth or dare, never have I ever, and another idea that Momo would have to help them with. After they set up karaoke and never have I ever, they started on the diaries.

"How are we going to get everyone's diaries?" Ura.

"Come with me." Mina.

Mina led Uraraka to Izuku's dormroom and knocked on the door. The door opened and a head of green curls peaked out.

"H-hey, guys!"

"Hey, Midoriya, we have a question." Mina.

"O-ok!"

"We are having a sleepover this weekend! It's going to be so fun! There will be games and karaoke! Can you join us?"

"U-um, yeah, sure!"

"Great!"

Mina put her fists in the air enthusiastically. When she put them down, she put one of her hands on the part of the door that keeps it closed.

"See you then, Midoriya!"

Izuku said bye and shut the door, Mina made sure it completely closed.

"How are we getting the diaries???" Ura.

Mina took out a small block of hardened clay and a roll of duct tape.

"The clay goes in the door with the duct tape on top of it, so the door cant lock."

"Oh, wow."

"Yup! Let's go, we have more diaries to snatch!"

Once they were done, they made a list of who all would be at the sleepover:
Izuku
Kirishima
Bakugou
Kaminari
Momo
Todoroki

The sleepover will be in the living area on the 1st floor.

Chapter 2 end! Sorry the chapters are so short right now, theyll get longer, i promise! Ideas are always welcome!