Chapter 12

Assalamualaikum readers,

I have just published another story. Please check it out. If you all like that story, I will continue writing the story.....

****-------*****-------*****-------****

Hasan P.O.V

FLASHBACKS

After 1 week

Ammi (mother) is still in hospital... She is still unconscious from 1 week. Doctor told us that ammi had a heart attack and her condition is very critical....she is now  in coma...

Everything has changed in a week... Jubayer is with Fatima..After the incident Fatima became very silent....

This is all happening because of Mr. Jahan Ali...I still remember that day.....

BEFORE 1 WEEK

After admitting ammi in hospital, Jubayer and I went to reception to do the formalities...

When we were crossing through the corridor, we heard two people were talking about abbu...

We went there to see them...  There was standing Mr. Jahan Ali and his PA, their back was facing to us...

I knew them because Mr. Ali is my father’s business partner....
"Sir, finally all problem is solved" said his PA.. 

"Yes, and the great news is everyone is thinking that it was an accident even his family too. how foolish they are!!!!" said Mr. Ali...

"Now my way is all clear, I killed my all barriers. That foolish man thought that he could punish me" said Mr. Ali... 

Hearing this, we were shocked. When I was about to go towards them, Jubayer grabbed my hand and dragged me in a room...

"Leave me Jubayer, just leave me, I will kill them "

"Come down Hasan. Killing is not the best punishment for them. At first we will destroy them then we will put them behind the bars, so they will suffer their remaining life in jail. But now we don't have any proof, so please come down Hasan. please understand, we will surely make him pay " said Jubayer.... 

AFTER 1 WEEK  

I was sitting near Ammi's (mother's) bed holding her hand, please ammi wake up please, we already lost our Abbu ( father), now we only have you.

Please don't punish us like that. please wake up Ammi ( mother). we are all waiting for you. Please comeback please... 

   After 5 months   

Today ammi wake up... Fatima was sitting beside  her, Jubayer went to do the formalities so that we can take ammi in home....

  Ammi was still silent.. She looked very thin and sick, Fatima was trying her best to make her talk and feed her but she was looking blankly at wall.... 

After my father's death our company's share value was dropped very badly..

I and Jubayer were trying our best to solve it but it all was going in vain...

Today Fatima faced a horrible incident. Someone tried to do a horrible thing to her but Jubayer saved her.

She was fearing to go to college then. I was feeling so helpless....

Abbu ( father) told me to take care of her but I failed to do that. I failed as a brother, as a son....

   It was one year now but my family still couldn't come out of this pain...

Now our company's condition is very bad, our share price is very low now.. Our investors are asking their money back...No company want to do deal with our company.

If our condition continue to go like this then we can't save our company...  

Uncle (Jubayer's father) tried to help us but he alone can't do anything because some people wanted us to get destroyed...

Ammi (mother) was unaware of our company's condition. she was still broken if she came to know this she couldn't handle this pain, because this  company was  built  by  my  abbu  (father)...
He worked  hard  for  this company. The  company  was  his  life...I  can't  lost  the  company  like  that...

****----****----****----****----****

Do  you  all  still  think  that Hasan and Jubayer are  doing  wrong  with Mr. Jahan Ali ???

Assalamualaikum readers

Enjoy,  vote  and  comment