Chapter 35

Birthday is the beginning of a new year of your life. I hope Allah send His angels to care and guide you in the coming years ahead..

With the grace of
Almighty Allah

You have completed
one more year in your life.
I pray to him that
May this new year
bring new joy and happiness
in your life.

May your all of dreams come true by the grace of Allah.
May success follow you
wherever you go and whatever you do in life....

While you blow the
candles tonight
I will silently make a wish to
Allah
To guide you all your life and
take care of you every time..

Wish you both a very prosperous and pious birthday dear ones... 🌹🌹

Here is a small gift from me...
An Update of my story
for you two,

Silent_Learner and Askia_7250

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Khushi P.O.V

Today Murat vaia (brother) is going to attend the meeting. I am happy that vaia ( brother) is going because if he denied uncle's company will face a big loss. Even Uncle and Aunty are very happy with this. May be they are happy because vaia (brother) is attending this meeting....

Now I think I should help vaia ( brother) with his packing because he always leave important things behind...

Reaching at vaia's ( brother's) room I knocked at his door. And when he permitted I entered his room and saw he was already packing his bag..

"Vaia (brother), do you need any help??? " I asked him...

"No, Khushi. I am almost done. You sit here. I want to talk to you" Vaia ( brother) said..

"Okay but did you put the medicine in you bag??? " I asked him...

"Oh, I forget.. I am going to put this now" Vaia ( brother) replied nervously...

"I know vaia, (brother) you are careless. So put the medicine first" I told him...

"Okay, mam " said Murat vaia ( brother ) and I chuckled...

"Khushi I still don't want to go there. Why don't you understand, Abbu ( father) can easily take care of this??" Murat vaia ( brother) told me...

"Vaia ( brother), you again started. Please vaia (brother). I want you to attend this meeting and come back as a winner" I told him...

"So you are not going to agree with me??? " Vaia ( brother ) asked and I nodded...

"Okay, I will go but please my dear sister take care of yourself. If something happens to you, I won't be able to forgive myself. So be careful" Vaia ( brother) said worriedly....

"I will vaia (brother). So don't you worry and take care of yourself and promise me you will take your medicine timely " I said him...

"I will dear and you too please " Vaia ( brother) said...

"Vaia actually I am going to attend a programme day after tomorrow" I said him...

"But how can you go there alone? No Khushi. You are not going there" Vaia ( brother) said...