Chapter 26

Khushi P.O.V.

Is this really my end???
Am I really going to die like this???

Khushi closed her eyes and waited for her life to be taken away from her.

The man rose his hand to inject her only to forcibly thrown to a distance and collapsing against the wall....

Khushi heard some noise and she opened her eyes and find a man whose back is facing her...

Khushi looked at the direction where the man was lying who was going to inject her...

The man turned back and it was...MURAT.

Murat looked at Khushi and ran towards her...

"Baby sis, are you okay??? Did you get hurt anywhere??? Are you feeling any pain??? Tell me please. Tell me????" Murat vaia ( brother) asked me worriedly....

"No vaia ( brother), I am fine" saying this when I was about to hug him, the man hit vaia ( brother) on his head hard and vai fell on floor and blood started coming out of vaia's ( brother's) head...

"Vaiaaaaaa.....Vaia ( brother) are you okay??? Please say something, vai ( brother). Please open your eyes, please look at m...."

But I was cut off. The man he pulled me from vai ( brother) and slapped me hard. Taking out the injection, he again tried to push it into my body but his hand was held again by Murat vai ( brother) ....

"If you both want to hurt my sister, you both have to get over my dead body", saying this vaia started beating them...

In the middle of fighting, one man came towards me and tried to inject me but vaia did a horrible thing....

Vaia ( brother) hit him on his head by the same rod he used at vaia ( brother) and the next moment I saw the man, lying on the floor unconscious, and his head was bleeding hard. It's like that he is........ DEAD.

The other man ran away from my room quickly...

Vaia ( brother) turned towards me and started checking for any injury but I held his arms and hugged him rightly and started crying...

Vaia ( brother) hugged me back..

"It is okay, sis. He is gone, don't worry, I am here and as long as I am alive, no one can harm you...So relax. Just relax Khushi."

Just then uncle, aunty and Maya entered my room and looked at me with wonder رlike they just saw a ghost....

"Murat, what is happening here???" Aunty asked Murat vaia ( brother)....

"Why you are bleeding and d..di.. did y...you ki...killed the m...man??" Uncle asked worriedly ذذ...

"Abbu ( father) the man was going to hurt Khushi and I had no other way to save her that's why I have done this and the man is not dead he is just unconscious" Murat Vaia ( brother) said....

"But Murat why you killed him? I mean why are you here?? " Aunty asked vaia ( brother)...

"What do you mean, Ammi ( mother) ء???" Murat vaia ( brother) asked Aunty....

"Mom means you should have stopped him brother. Why you killed him without thinking anything?" Maya spoke up between them...

"First of all, I don't care about him and if you were in his place I would have done the same with you too ءء and secondly the man is not dead but soon to be. BECAUSE I won't leave him ء" Murat vaia shouted at Maya....

"Do you all have anything else to say??? because I haven't and now I have to take my sister in hospital because my sister is hurt " Murat vaia ( brother) again shouted at Aunty and Maya...