Chapter 21

Mr. Jahan Ali P.O.V

I thought everything was settled down but because of that bastard, Hasan Khan everything is destroyed now.... 

I thought he will choose my daughter Maya, but that jerk choose.......... 

Flashbacks  

"Mr. Ali I want to marry your daughter " said Mr. Khan... 

Crying out of happiness, I hugged Maya and congratulated her...

Maya smiled at Mr. Khan and turned back to me and gave me a look. It's like saying that she trapped that fool man, Mr. Khan... 

Turning back to Mr. Khan when Maya was about to hug him Mr. Khan pushed her.... 

Maya and I, both confusingly looked at Mr. Khan... 

"Mr. Ali I was saying, I want to marry your daughter " said Mr. Khan... 

“Of course and Maya is...” but he cut off me and said something which snubbed me... 

"But not this one", Mr. Khan said giving a disgusted look at Maya, "but the other one, Ms. Khushi Ali" said Mr. Khan... 

Maya and I looked at him being shocked.

“But Mr. Khan, you can marry Maya, Khushi is not your type....” 

"Look Mr. Ali, if you want me to invest in your company, you have to fulfill my demands otherwise forget about your company" said Mr. Khan... 

"If you accept my offer, come to my office tomorrow" saying this when he was about went out, I called him, “Mr. Khan I accepted your conditions”.

Maya was about to stop me but I told her to be quiet.... 

"Very good. Now sign the papers" said Mr. Khan... 

After getting sign on the papers, he went out...  

End Flashbacks   

"Why did you accept his conditions dad???" asked Maya angrily.... 

“I didn’t have any other option dear...” 

“I don't care about anything, I will kill the bitch. It is all happening because of her”, saying, she went towards Khushi's room....  

After sometimes, I heard Khushi is crying...  

Suddenly I remembered the important thing, so I went towards the room and dragged Maya with me in my office... 

"Leave me dad. I want to kill her. I will never let her take Hasan. He is mine, only mine"...

“Come down dear. Who said you that Khushi will marry Mr. Khan...?” 

"Don't lie to me dad, you accepted his condition that's mean you will let Hasan marry Khushi...” 

“Dear, I only accepted the conditions but never said that Khushi will marry Hasan....” 

"What do you mean dad???"   

“I mean she is not going to marry Hasan but you are...” 

“Really!!!! How dad???” 

Before I replied my wife entered my office and shouted angrily.

"Don't give her false hope, Jahan. You already fixed everything. So how can you agree Mr. Hasan to marry our Maya now???" 

“Come down you both and listen I am not giving false hope.. It is true that I accepted his conditions...But Mr. Khan can marry Khushi only if she remain alive till then....I won't let her take my daughter’s happiness....Today's night will be the last night of her life....” 

"But dad, Murat vaia ( brother) is also here and he will never let anyone harm her even he shouted at me in the morning for slapping her....” 

“Don't worry. Murat is in his friend’s house. Murat and his friends went to their favorite spot earlier and when they were coming back, Murat's car stopped. He called me some time ago and said that he will stay in his friend house tonight....

So don't worry. We have no barrier. But we have to do this tonight...We have this night to kill her and I already talk with my men, they are coming tonight...

So don't hurt her now, she is alreadyin her end and we are not that bad people who can hurt a soon to be dead person, Are we dear???" I asked them...

"No Dad. We are not " Maya replied evilly.... 

So my big brother, I am sending your princess to you very soon... Save her if you can. Because you promised her that you will always save her with your life... 

Oh, I forget. You are already dead but you can send someone to save your beloved daughter from heaven right??? 

****-------****-------*****-------***** 

Assalamualaikum readers,  

Enjoy, vote and comment