Chapter 44

Khushi's P.O.V

" Will you explain me now ? What were you doing there in that mall ? And what about this engagement ???" Murat vaia ( brother) shouted at me while Arman vaia ( brother) remained standing behind angrily....

Ya Allah, what am I going to tell them now! If I tell them the truth, then Murat vaia's (brother's) relation with uncle will break more. Already he doesn't like them. No, I can't tell him ...

"Vaia ( brother), I am sorry even unc...I mean Abbu told me about this marriage yesterday but I like Mr. Hasan Khan. You know vaia ( brother), he was the one who built that orphanage and the school for those innocent orphan kids. He is a gentleman man, vaia ( brother). I trust him even I have met his family today and they are very nice people, vaia ( brother). So plz don't get angry plz. I requested him but their expressions remained still angry...

"Whatever it is. We don't care and we will meet Mr. Hasan Khan tomorrow and that's is final " Murat vaia (brother) told me and was about to leave from here when I speak up, "they are coming to night for engagement vaia (brother) but you two can talk with him tonight, right ?" I asked him ..

" Okay." saying this Arman vaia ( brother) went away but Murat vaia was still standing here.

"Khushi I have something else to talk to you " Murat vaia (brother) said to me ..

"Sure vaia. tell me" I said to him ..

"Who was the girl with you today ? Do you know her ?" He asked me ..

"Are you talking about Hayat, vaia (brother)?" I asked him...

"Yeah. Do you know her?" He asked me ..

"Yeah I know her. She is my best friend, Hayat. We study in the same university, vaia (brother). And she is a very nice and innocent girl" I told him..

Nodding at me, vaia asked me again, "where does she live? I mean is she our neighbor? " Vaia ( brother) again asked me..

"No. Vaia (brother) she used to live in an orphanage but now she lives in a hostel beside our university. Actually she is an orphan, vaia ( brother)" I told him..

"Oh okay. Now rest for some time. I need to do some work. But I will be back before night and if you need anything, call me or you can tell Arman, he will listen to you and dear, don't be fear of Arman. You know you can trust him like you trust me. Okay ?"

When I nodded at him, he smiled at me and went out of my room ..

It is Magrib time now. I have to offer prayer so I went to washroom and make ablution ..

Hasan's P.O.V

" Sir, all things are settled. You can go home now if you want. I will handle the other work " My PA told me in his concerned tone as I attended three meetings today and truly I am so tired but I can't leave now. If I did, he will have to complete the work and it will take full night ..

"It's okay Mir. I am alright and I have to check on some files. Just get me a cup of black coffee plz" I told him and he left nodding at me...

Jubayer told me few time ago saying that they brought the rings. Now we just have to go to their house.

I really wish that you were here today Abbu (father). You always dreamt about my and Fatima's marriage but you had to leave before that. And that all things happened because of that cheap man, Mr. Jahan Ali. I promise you Abbu (father), I won't leave him . I promise I will make him feel the same pain as you felt.

I promise that I will make him and his daughter pay for hurting your princess Fatima. Insha_Allah I will fulfilll my promise ...

Murat's P.O.V

"It's my bad luck that I am facing you again, Mr. Murat Ali. No wonder. You are just like your family, like you cheap sister, Maya and money minded parents..

You know what? My hate for your family increased today beyond limit when you all didn't give Khushi a single peny to buy a ring. Don't you all have any heart ? How can you and your family hurt an innocent girl like Khushi.

And most importantly till now I was always sad about that You broke my heart but now I am happy that we are separate now. I am happy that Allah let me find your real face and about your cheating. It is in your blood.

If any shame left in you and your family then treat Khushi like a human, like a family member not like a full time house maid and never show your face in front of me " Saying this, Hayat went away leaving a broken man there ..

As soon she left, I broke down in my knees and started blaming me for my mistakes while tears started rolling down from my eyes...

I am sorry my love. I am so sorry I thought you were done those sins.

But I didn't know that cheap girl played with you. She used you and you follow her words believing that she was your real friend..

I know I broke you but in deep I am broken too..

But I will bring the happiness back on your face my love. I will bring the innocent and sweet girl back Insha_Allah...

Arman's P.O.V

She didn't look at me

My presence didn't mean to her

She was normal. And those means..

She forgot me but it was not her mistake. It was the mistake of mine. It's like that I did nothing but in the same time I did everything.

No, I did.

I made fun of her. I made her sad. That day I wanted to surprise her but end up hurting her also end up destroying myself.

I wanted to tell her everything but I was late in fact too late. She was gone that time but I got her back now. I found her after a long time..

But I heard she was dead with her parents but she was alive. I was a fool to believe that she was dead though I saw her dead body but couldn't recognize her as her body was fully burnt..

My heart was right that time when I failed to recognize her body. It continuously told me that she wasn't her. She was alive but I was in deep sorrow that I couldn't concentrate on it...

But it is time, I have to reply for my mistake.

But will she recognize me ??

Will she believe me ?

Will she forgive me and give me another chance to prove myself??

Will she ever love me like she used to love me back

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Assalamu_Alaikum dears ,

How was the chapter?

Enjoy, vote and comment