Chapter 42

Khushi P.O.V

"Just listen you burden, I will not listen anything about this matter. Do as I say. If you are really grateful to us, then do it. And you are going for shopping with them this afternoon so get ready for this " Aunty told me..

"But Aunty.." I wanted to say something but she cut me off..

"You know Khushi, you are such as a ungrateful girl. We brought you, gave you shelter, education, name and when we are asking for a little thing from you, you are rejecting it like an ungrateful burden.

You should be happy that Mr. Khan chose you over Maya though I am sure he is going to throw you out of his life after few years and I can't blame him. After all how can a business tycoon bear an orphan as his wife!

Though I think the few years will be okay for you to live a queen like as Today or Tomorrow you have to understand your place..

Anyways get ready and if Murat asks you about this engagement, don't you dare to tell him that we forced you into this. Now it is the time for you to reply our mercy" Saying this, Aunty went out of my room...

It is painful to hear those type of talk. Whatever Aunty just told, it is true. They did enough for me. And as much I know Mr. Khan is a good person maybe he will support me..

It is the second day of that accident but I still feel like it just happened with me...

Two days ago

Where I am??

Did they brought me here to kill painfully?

I was thinking about my condition when I heard a knock at the door..

Is he here again to hurt me??

Allah please save me. I am asking my Almighty's help when the door opened and a man come inside this room. He isn't wearing any mask also he doesn't look like a bad person but i can't trust anyone now. I am scared to trust anyone now.

Maybe seeing my scared face, he spoke up " don't fear of me. I won't hurt you"

The man told me but I am scared of him..

"Look, please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything wrong to you. Plz let me go." I requested to him but he looked sad when I requested to him..

" I am telling you again, dear sister. I won't hurt you and you don't need to fear of me. I know you are scared of everything now but just listen one thing. Your brother, Murat sent me here to protect you. You trust your brother right ? When I nodded at him he again started, " so trust me too dear. If your brother can trust me, you don't need to scared of me " He told me and smiled a little ...

"Okay. But who are you? And where I am ?" I asked him politely..

" Dear I am Arman Malik. I am your brother's childhood best friend. Just yesterday I came to your country and when I contacted your brother, he requested me to accompany you in that program. So I was coming but got stuck at jam on road. That's why I was late to protect you. I am so sorry sister for being late. Forgive me and you are at hospital now" He explained me like Murat vaia (brother) ..

"It's okay vaia ( brother ) and don't ask for forgiveness. You didn't do anything wrong rather than you saved me. Thanks a lot vaia ( brother ) for saving me. May Allah bless you vaia ( brother) and May Allah fulfill your all wish" I told him...

"All thanks to Allah dear sister. He saved you and if anything went wrong with you, I couldn't ever forgive myself. I don't know why but seeing you at that condition broke my heart. I am feeling like I know you since forever.
Though it was my first time to see you but when you called me, brother. I promise you, dear sister, I will protect you till my last breath. InshaAllah" He told me ...

"Thank you vaia (brother) and vaia ( brother) what about the man who tried to hurt me today? " I asked him..

" I am sorry dear. I couldn't catch him. He ran away " He told me sadly..

" It's okay vaia (brother) and what is the time now ? I have to return home before night " I told him ..

" Don't worry. I already informed your family. Your family is coming here also I tried to contact Murat but his phone was off. So I couldn't inform him " He told me ..

" Please vaia ( brother) don't inform Murat vaia. He will be sad knowing his sister was in danger and he couldn't do anything. He went that city to attend a important meeting. Don't tell him about my accident because if you do it, he will leave everything and come here. I don't want this vaia ( brother ). So plz don't inform him" I requested to him but he smiled softly at me ..

"Now I understand why Murat always tells me that his sister is an angel, so innocent and simple. You are hurt but instead of thinking about yourself, you are thinking about your vaia ( brother )" He told me ..

" Vaia ( brother) you already did a lot for me. You need to rest now. Please go home as you told me, my family is coming. So you can leave now. They will be here soon" I told him because I knew uncle will never come here to get me and I have to go home all by myself and if Arman vaia ( brother) find out this, he will think bad of them and I don't want this ..

"Dear sis don't worry and I am going to stay in your home. Murat requested me to stay in his home and I couldn't refuse my best friend's request. Now you get rest. I am okay also I am outside of this room. So if you need anything, just call me. I will be here ,okay?" When I nodded at him, he went out...

Back In present

It was impossible to believe that uncle came that night to get me. Even he called me, daughter in front of him but as soon we reached home and I got back in my room, uncle came there and told me that he fixed my marriage with Mr. Hasan Khan. Even they wanted to come here for engagement but seeing my condition uncle refused and requested them to come after two days and now the day came.

I have to accompany Mr. Khan's family to select our engagement rings ..

I don't understand what is happening around me but when a man could do everything for orphan kids, I believe he will not think me as a burden too..

I believe on him but the problem is Murat vaia ( brother) is coming home today and I have to lie about this marriage to him again..

Already Arman vaia ( brother) asked a lot of questions about this sudden marriage. Now it's Murat vaia's ( brother's) turn ...

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:

Assalamualaikum dears,

How is the chapter?

Enjoy , vote and comment