homicidal Liu {smut}

I lie down on the bed as I turn
the fan on high; despite already being cold.

Liu came in with a towel wrapped around his waist. I bit my lip, as I flip over on my back.

"Mm, you look sexy" i say, giving him a wink.

He comes to me and he me by my chin.

"Oh the stuff I want to do with that mouth" he says, in his gruff voice. His voice could melt me like butter. So deep and so sexy.

I open my mouth, but he pushes me down on the bed.

"You're so rough" I say, throwing a pillow at him.

"Hm, you'll live me being rough trust me. Come give daddy a kiss" he says, i roll my eyes but do it anyways. How could I say no to daddy.

I found out he had issues with his dad and he just likes mbeing called that. No judgement.

(That's a head canon of mine)

He picks me up and gives me ass a smack.

"Ah" i say, his chest is right on mine. Difference is he is well built and I have a bit od a tummy. But Liu always says how he loves my stomach even if it is Chuncky. That's a reason I adore him, he loves all the things about myself that i hate.

"L-liu I've never done any thing like this..." I say, my cheeks red and my head down.

He grabs my chin and gives it a deep kiss,

"I know, do you want to?" He asks, rubbing my sides.

"Of course, I'm just a tad bit nervous" i admit.

He nods and bites my neck, then slips his hand under my shirt and plays with my nipples.
I let out moans as he pushes me to the wall. Grinding against me as his rapid breaths got louder and louder.

"Y/n, will you touch me?" Liu asks, i nod as I see Liu fiddle with his buttons on his jeans. I thought it was cute so I helped him out and in buttoned it.

I bite my lip as I slip my hand down his pants. Pre cum coming out as I touch him. Sliding my hand up and down his erect cock.

"Ah, y/n!" He says, i smile as his groans are music to my ears.

"How long has it been sense you've been touched?" I ask, my eyes flirting as I bend down and give his cock a long lick.

"Mm, awhile." He say, cumming in my hand.

I lick a little of it off showing Liu i love his taste.

He narrows his eyes at me as he flips me over so my stomach is on the wall.

I moan out as he pulls down my pants revealing my erect member.

"Can you do me a favor y/n?" Liu asks, whispering it in my ear.

"Of course" i say, wanting to be touched.

"Call me daddy" Liu says, licking my ear lobe.

I shudder as i nod.
"Anything to you"

He rubs my member, as I moan and groan. He then puts lube on me and his cock.

I brace myself as I feel him go in inch by inch.

"Ahh, daddy~" I moan, putting my hands to the wall for support.

"Yeah, I'm your daddy. Im your fucking daddy" he yells, thrusting into me hard. He puts his hand on my lower back as I grind myself against him. Wanting to be fucked senseless by him.

He pounds into me as I scream daddy and his name.  He then jerks me fast swiping his fingers over my very sensitive tip.

After a full hour his thrust gets sloppy and I'm even. I feel my end coming close as I cum on the wall.

"Y/n!" Liu screamed, cumming in me.

He pulls out as turns me over kissing me and telling me sweet nothing in my ear.

The rest of the night we were catching our breaths.