When you catch feelings

If you haven't guessed this is when you confess feelings

Dollmaker

We was hanging out at my apartment. Laughing and talking about random things.

I then learned he made life size dolls all by himself. I thought he looked lonely, and felt bad for him. I mean I have shitty friends but at least I have someone I can talk to a little bit.

We decided to watch a movie, Texas chainsaw massacre.
Its my favorite movie and he of all people haven't seen it.

I put the disk in and the movie plays. About half way into the movie and he puts his hand on my thigh.

I bite my lip amd look at him

"Let me be straight forward with you, I have developed feeling for you" he moved some hair out of my face " and i hope you will be my life partner" he finishes saying.  My heart flutters, as I hug him

"I do accept your feelings"

Homicidal Liu

I was hanging out with Liu at the crab shack ( just roll with it if you don't like crab). He was holding the crabs and giving them funny voices.

He was such a good ball and he honestly made me fall for him.

I grab the lobster and say.

"Hey Liu do you like me?" I give him a funny voice acting like it was nothing.

He smiled and grabbed the other one.

"Yes, yes I do"

He kisses my cheek as my face goes  pink.

We then walked out of the crab shack holding hands.

Ticci toby

I ended up going back to the forest and swing toby, he looked a little on edge the whole time so I suggested going to my house.

He ends up agreeing with me, and we go to my house. His anxiety seemed to fade as he holds my hand. My face lights up as I seen this.

"T-toby what are you doing?" I ask him, getting nervous being like this in public.

" Look I really like you in a friend way but more" he scratches the back of his head " like in a way like i want to kiss you and hug you on p- purpose" I see him twitch as he's saying this.

I kiss him on the cheek as he go back to my house. I guess I got a boyfriend.

Yay!

Jason the toymaker

"Wait so your not a cosplayer?" I ask.

"Nope this baby is all me, the realest you'll get" he says.

I blush at the ' baby ' part and cross my legs.

"Let me ask you a question" he says taking off his coat to reveal his very muscular body. I bit my lip.

"Go ahead" I say leaning down my face in the bed.

"Have you ever had a real man cock?" He ask smirking.

My body freezes as I mentally scream.

"I I i I'm never have"  I say my face and ears completely red.

"Well you do now, you got yourself a boyfriend" he says giving me a toothy smile.

"Well I like that" i say.

Eyeless jack

We had planned to hang out at the same ally.
We had been going there to meet quiet often. I often day dream of him and I dating. Being a cute couple and just being together.
So I plan on asking.

I go to him with roses and a card.
Hoping he had the same feelings. And this won't be a repeat of my other Valentine's crushes.

I go up to him and give them to him. He smiles.

"I never had a boyfriend"
He says.

I look down on the verge of tears again.

"But I'm glad you'll be my first"
He says. My heart flutters as i hug him

Comment which one is your favorite creeps