Ticci Toby {smut}

Hes a bottom sense he is requested as one.

Y/n p.o.v

I breath out as the heat in my house was terrible. I take off my shirt and shirt, and see a had a boner.

"Great" i said, sitting up.m, but was stopped when Toby sat up

"What are you doing?" Toby said.
He got up so his oversized shirt fell of his shoulder. Revealing his collar bone.

"I have a um problem" i say, he gets up and kisses my neck.

"Do you want me to take care of it?" He said, rubbing my chest.

"Yes, baby" i say, almost instantly Toby's hand was down my pant. His thumb brushing over my cock.

"Mm Toby" i say, groans escaping my mouth.

"Can I suck your cock?" He asked, somewhat innocently.

"Mm, yes" I say,

He pulls down my boxers as he start to doc thr living shit out of it. His long tongue swiping over the sensitive parts. His hand massaging my balls, he dips his head down to lick the base and then come back up to look me in the eyes.
"Mmm, Toby im about to cum" i say, he just sucks harder and faster salvia connecting from his tongue to the tip of my cock.
I eventually cum and he swallows every last drop. Such a sexy boy.

He stands up as I push him on the bed.

"Uh," Toby let's out as I bite and nibble on his hicky covered legs.

"Mm, I'mma lick you everywhere" i say, pushing Toby on his stomach.

Let's just say Toby loves my long tongue.

I take my tongue and swipe it over his hole, pushing my fingers inside Toby knuckle deep.

"Ah, y/n your t-tongue!" Toby moans out, gripping the bed sheets eith his fists balled untill they turned white.

"Mm, baby I love tasting you" i say, and return with my broad strokes of my tongue.

"Mmp" he moans in the pillow.

I grip his hips as I abused his hole with my tongue and my fingers.

"Fuck, I need you in me!" He yells getting tired of my little games.

"Okay baby boy, I'll give you what you need" i say, rubbing my member lazily. Then placing it and finally going in.

"Ahh, fuck pull my hair!" Toby yells. I on and pull it as I roughly thrust into him.

"Mm, you like that" I say, the sound of skin slapping inters the room.

After an hour of Toby's ass getting pounded he feel the climax hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"Ah I'm c- ahhh!" Toby's orgasm cut him off, as I rode out mine a little longer, before pulling out.

"That was huh great" Toby says, between long breaths

I nod as I kiss his neck

"Round two?"