🥀Noah catch up page 🥀

Noah is an oc by Hype7Yt

You will get to know him a little for this. Any other questions go ask the creator of him!

How you met

You laugh as you walk down the street. You are currently listening to icp.

You decided to take a stroll in the woods, sense it's better than staying at home watching tic tocs.

As you are walking your mind gets blurry. You start to walk in a daze, as you drop to the ground. Seeing a a horrible beast in front of you. It was an ugly grey andhad eyes that are out black.

He had long arms with claws.

You scream as he lunges at you.
But before he ended your life. A man with wine red hair tackled it down.

"GO!" he screams

"Huh wai-"
I try to say

But he yells again

"GO NOW OR YOU'LL DIE!" He screams. Making me run as fast as i can out of there.

My heart is pounding as tears threatened to escape my eyes.
But I ran until I got home. Pulling the covers over my head hoping this is all just a bad nightmare.

When you catch feelings

You meant with the boy that saved your life.

He was sitting on a tree in your yard. You giggle as your cheeks heat up.

Y/n p.o.v

"God he cute" i say, closing my eyes.

"Yeah I am" hes says,

I look behind me and there he was!

"I mean. You are too" he said giving me a wink. I smile as he cups my hand.

"Date me?" He asked.

Seeing that i like him I said
"Hell yeah!"

First kiss.

I lie down in Noah's big arms, he rubs my back gently as he looks over my body.

"I love you y/n" he says, breaking the silence. I smile and push my face into his chest. A tad bit embarrassed.

He tilts my head up as he places a kiss on my soft lips.
My blush was out of control with all the new things I was feeling.

But i grab his hair and kiss back.

Moving in

You and Noah both agreed it was better. And you were still shook up after the ' rake ' scenario

Favorite k-12 song

Orange juice

And

Recess

Love songs

Partners in crime
Or
Sexual healing

Annoying things he does.

He is always cursing at the worst times.

He gets really dirty when he drinks

(It me goes bad! Or he doesn't harms the reader in anyway)

Stuff he does

This is y/n talking

He will often be overly affectionate in public. Which I love. He's not afraid to show people he's in love with me, and is proud to show that he's gay.

When he's sick

Noah has been sick lately. Throwing up blood and using the rest room frequently.

I took some time off of work to nurse him back to health. And spend some time with him. But every time I try to take him to the hospital. He just says " no I'm scared ".

So I just warm up his food. Draw his bath. And cuddle him

He got better real fast.

When he says " I love you"

We are having a lazy Sunday night. Sitting down cuddling and eating (favorite flavor) ice cream.

He picks up my chin and brushes his lips against mine as I hear a faint "I love you"

I say it back as I nuzzle into his chest.

NSFW were he likes to kiss/bite you.

Your thighs and collar bone.

NSFW
When you have a steamy make out.

I was pushes to the wall as I feel him lift up my shirt. Rubbing my chest and nipples.

"Uh Noah" i moan out.

He looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I could drown in them if I'm being completely honest.

He presses his lips against mine as he licks my bottom lip. Asking for permission to come in. I decided to tease him so I wouldn't open my mouth.

He grabs my ass, and i gasp. Letting him self in as he licks my tongue and the rest of my mouth.

Feeling as if I'm floating. As he grinds against me. Our bodies touching like this is to much for me too handle.

Smut will come soon fam