Jason the toymaker {smut}

I go through Jason's files as I look for his papers.

He needed me to do it for him while he scouts for you ideas. I had nothing better to do so I did it.

I pull out my phone as I dial his number. "Hey babe, i can't find the thing you needed" I say, biting my lip.

"Ugh, whatever I'll be home soon" he says, a bit frustrated.

"Calm down, it'll be okay." I say, getting a bit upset.

"Whatever" he said, hanging up on me.

"Bitch" i mumbled.

{And hour later}

I bring his food to him in his office as he has his hand ran through his hair.

I hate to admit it but he's sexy when he's mad. He gets a fuck off manner. And it gets me off thinking about him being rough with me. And funny thing is; I'm a virgin.

I set it down amd and try to walk off. But before I can he grabs my waist with his long arm, and pulls me on his lap.

"Mm, you smell so good darling," he said, his hand going down my pants. Unbuttoning my pants and rubbed my sensitive member.

"Ah!" I moaned out, as I feel all sorts of new feelings.

"You're about to have a real man" he says, in my ear. He then bites and tugs on my ear with his pointy teeth.

"Fuck yes" i mumbled, not wanting him to hear; but he did anyways.

He pulls my hair back as picks me up and Carries me to our bed.
He lies me down as he sucks on my stomach and nipples. I grip his hair and he nibbles lightly on them. I could tell he was holding it back. But apart of me didn't want him too.
I wanted him to be rougher than fuck with me, thinking all of this and with my current state gave me a hard on.

"Mm, you're so hard for me. How sweet" he says, I flip over as I try to unbuckle his leather belt fast. But he slaps my hands away.

"Be patient and wait for what's coming" he says, moving his long hair out of his face.

I bite my lip as he does it painfully slow.

Just to piss me off.

After he pulls his pants off he runs his big hand through my hair.

"Suck" he says, in a Stern voice. Making me harder if possible.

I nod my head as I nervously lick the tip. His groan gave me the confidence to take a couple inches in my mouth.

Sucking and sucking I got down as far as I can. But there's still a decent amount I can't fit in so I rub it with my hand.

"Ah, y/n!" He says, after a twenty minutes he came in my mouth giving me no warning other than his cock twitching.

I spit some out but swallowed the rest. He pushes me back as he sits besides me. I thought it was over until he picked me up and places me over his, i could feel his now hard again cock under me.

Ready to fuck me senseless.

I breath as I lower myself on him. Tears forming in my eyes as I sat still for a moment. He was way to big for my first time.

Maybe I didn't want it so rough for my first time.

"Ah, you're so tight! He says, his breaths are fast as he starts to move gently.

"Ahh! Jason!" I scream, bouncing up and down.

"Fuck yes scream my name! Let the neighbors know I'm fucking you right! Fuck you Caren!" He say, flipping me over so hes pounding into me at inhuman speed.

We both cum
I cum on my chest as he comes inside of me. Filling me up