Getting Ready for a Halloween Party

A/N: Austin and the others are all getting their costume on to get ready for a Halloween party.

Ausitn was in an Alastor costume as he was wearing the red and black suit and even had the microphone staff.

Blaze was in his Freddy krueger clothing, gloves and fedora while also still having the wooden box on his back.

Blaze: are mom and the others coming along? I didn't see them change yet.

Austin: believe me, they're coming. They're just picking out what they would want to go in and then what to change in after.

Blaze: hmmmmm.

Austin Jr walked into the room as he was in a Jason costume. Both 21 followed behind, with good 21 in a re-animator costume and evil 21 in a mummy costume.

Austin Jr: you guys almost finished?

Austin: yeah, what about you?

Austin Jr: we're all ready. We're just having to wait Lily to show up so we can get going.

Austin: right, I still need to call up liam.

Blaze: what's lily coming as anyway?

Bad 21: she didn't bother telling us.

Good 21: maybe she wasn't too sure on.....

They soon see Lily burst through the door.

Lily: sorry I'm late.

(I know it's samus, but, it's suppose to be one of Liam's ocs)

Austin: O_O

Both 21s: O_O

Neo poked her head out of the wooden box and had the same expression.

Neo: O_O

Blaze: is........... is she going as She-Hulk or something? O_O