Unpopular Dragon Ball Opinions

A/N: These were all Unpopular Dragon Ball Opinions I gave when questions were being asked on twitter. Thought I'd show them off here.

*Super and GT aren't bad, they just suffer from a few flaws. 

*While I love SSJ4 in terms of design, I still prefer the God Forms mainly due to their more interesting abilities.

*Kale, Caulifla and Cabba are good characters and were one of the best things that came out of the Tournament of Power next to a few other things.

*Jiren, Kanba (or Cumber) and Kamioren have some flaws, but they aren't THAT bad of characters.

*Hearts is the best part of the Promotional Heroes anime. 

*While current dragon ball could use a little blood, it doesn't automatically mean it'll make the fights 100% better. 

*SSJ4 has the best SSJ design, but the God forms have the better abilities and Techniques.

*I actually enjoyed the beginning of DBS: Broly even if it's more based on Minus.

*Giving Bardock the ability to see into the future in the Father of Goku Special was pointless. Especially later in the special during the scene where he finds his crew dead.

*I think Gogeta looks better with the yellow padding than the orange padding.

*While ChiChi does have good intentions for what she wants for her kids, she is still very annoying.

*The Old Broly's Backstory doesn't make sense the more I look into it.