Demon Bulma (Final Chapter)

A/N: the final chapter to the demon bulma story.

The Maxi Fusion stood before Demon Bulma, now in her final transformed state.

Maxi Fusion: your finished demon bulma, you won't infect this timeline.

As Demon Bulma charged at the Maxi Fusion with her blade, it was stopped by a blade made of pure energy from the Maxi Fusion.

Maxi Fusion: And I mean it!

The Maxi Fusion landed a heavy kick to the stomach and knocked Demon Bulma back. Said Fusion soon charged her in seconds and cut her in two with one slash. Demon Bulma was soon split into two. The normal Bulma of her Timeline and Demon Bulma's weaker state. The Maxi Fusion grabbed the now weaker Demon Bulma.

Maxi Fusion: Hakai!

Every ounce of Demon Bulma's body and cells were destroyed.

Future Blaze: quick, you need to stop the demon bulma of this timeline before it's too late!

The Maxi Fusion nodded before disappearing and reappearing on Bulma's balcony.

Bulma: what the?!

Right as Demon Bulma showed up, instead of the real Bulma, she found herself face to face with The Maxi Fusion.

Demon Bulma: ?!

Maxi Fusion: not this time!

The Maxi Fusion had a Stardust Breaker in it's fist and rammed it right into Demon Bulma's chest. The demon yelled out before exploding into sparkling dust. After this happened, The Maxi Fusion glared at Toryama, who soon disappeared. Said Maxi Fusion soon defused back into Austin and the 4 others who made it.