Another Thing to Add To The List

A/N: yeah, so anyone remember the page I made back in Book 15 for things I plan to watch for reviewing or story purposes? 

Well, here's just a little add onto that (Just riveting).

Anyway, the addition to this is an anime that seems to be going under the radar a  little and from the few clips I've seen of this series, it seems to have caught my interest. The name of The Anime series is called:

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun.

Austin: so then, let's run down the list again.

For what I plan to watch in terms of Story Purposes:

*Re-watch the Venom film as well as a couple of the MCU Films (For the Venom Reader Story).

* Highschool DXD next to a few Godzilla film bits (For the Godzilla Reader Story).

* Re-watch Dragon Ball Super: Broly (For the DBS part of the Rayquaza story).

* Re-watch Voltron: Legendary Defender and watch some of the power rangers series (For the Voltron Crossover story).

(I will also watch a couple of stuff from the original Sentai and Golion Series).

* Watch the rest of Volume 6 and then 7 of RWBY to finally catch up (And to finish the Arcosian Reboot).

* Finish up on the Yandere Highschool role play series so I can complete the male reader story.

For what I plan to watch in terms of Reviewing:

* Transformers: Cyberverse.

*She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

* I May watch that Dark Crystal series that's on Netflix.

* Lego Jurassic World: The Secret Exhibit and Lego Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar (Mainly because, why not, I'll be watch Camp Cretaceous when it eventually comes out so why not)?

* Neon Genesis Evangelion.

* Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

(I'm specifically watching Jojo after to try and wash off Evangelion's mind fucking-ness).

Austin: okay, so I'll add Iruma-kun to reviewing.

Austin Jr: no story ideas?

Austin: if I watch it and have anything in mind?