Wattpad has basically become Youtube

A/N: yeah, I'm pretty much really pissed at the moment and I need to get this out because after all that's went on in just a few minutes. Under a few days and today, Wattpad has sent me messages of over 6 images from my previous books that were falsely because they "ViOlAtEd ThE gUiDe LiNeS".

First off, no they really do not. All my stories fall under mature. Which literally means that they all have graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes. 

And all the pictures that were flagged ranged from a female character wearing a bras (the female venom vs riot pic), A character who's fully dressed but a certain park it slightly seen through the clothes (Female deadpool and Spider-Man) or even an image that's only showing a nipple. There are literally other books that show much more than what I have been showing compared to what I've been posting, but I'M the one who's getting falsely flagged.

It's probably from some sensitive bitch who doesn't like what I post so decides to flag the pictures because they think it makes them smart or in the right. 

Well, to whoever is flagging my pictures, it's not, it's making you a fucking little sensitive shit who's acting like there aren't other stories on here that are doing this stuff or even compared to other site.