Chapter 35

Angie/Efsun's POV:

When we finished singing we were still hugging each other for a few minutes before the valide's voice made us jumps away.

- Now... Someone would explain to me what was this? - she asked - Not like if it wouldn't be really nice to see... But there are some things that I don't understand.

- Then let me explain, my valide - said Mustafa calmly.

- And me - said the sultan.

- I'm getting curious too - Mahidevran added - Curious about how you have just let that servant to kiss your beloved sultana, son!

- Calm down, mother and let me explain...

- Fine!

- It's quite simple... - he said then stood up and walked beside German - This man... Came here from the other side of the world to find his sister-in-law and take her back home where her beloved niece, her friends and everyone lives. They all love her and she loves them...

German looked shocked as Mustafa said this.

- He might have done some really stupid things, let her down, made her sad... But his daughter is the most important thing to him... And she needs her aunt...

- And this niece is Violetta - Hürrem added - The girl Angie's still hugging.

- Yes, that's right - Mustafa nodded - This is her family. In blood maybe only Violetta... But for Angie these kids... and those four men are also the part of her family...

- Then can anyone explain why did he kiss Angie just a minute ago?! - asked Mahidevran, getting really angry.

- Because he loves her... - he replied then looked at me and gave me a sad smile that broke my heart - I don't know if she loves him too though...

I couldn't even say anything and not just because I was deeply touched by what he said, but because Mehidevran cut me off again.

- But Mustafa... - she said, now looking worried - You love her! You can't just let her go like that!

- Mother, I...

- Let's make a deal - the sultan cut them off - It's now Angie's decision...

- Huh? - I gasped suddenly.

- If she wants to go back to her old home then she can... But if she doesn't want to then they all has to leave...

- My sultan! They were lying to you and you'd just let them go?! - snapped Mahidevran again,.

-This is not your decision, Mahidevran - said the valide.

- What?!

- You heard me...

Mustafa just looked at me and smiled.

- You're the one who needs to decide...

- Mustafa...

- I... I'm better go and get some fresh air now... - he said - But meet me later in my room, okay?

- Okay... - I nodded.

He kissed my head then left the room and soon after him everyone else did too, but before I could leave Süleyman came up to me.

- Angie...

- Yes, mylord?

- I know you're hesitating because of Mustafa... But your family wants you to go...

- Yeah... - I sighed - I love your son... But I need my family too...

- You need to go... But talk to him first...

- I will - I nodded - And thank you so much for your understanding - I added, kissing his hand.

Later I went to my room first where German and Vilu was waiting for me.

When I stepped in I just looked at them for a long moment until Vilu ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

I missed this so much...

- Angie, tell me you're coming back!! - she cried.

I saw German looking at me worriedly.

- I will, Vilu... I'm coming home for you... - I replied, kissing her head.

Now German let out a huge sigh of relief.

- Yayy!!!

- But I need to go and talk to the prince first...

- Why would you do that? - German asked.

- Dad! - Vilu hissed.

- Why? Because maybe he truly cares about me and loves me and I'm breaking his heart now by leaving him?!

He couldn't say anything to this.

- Go, Angie... - said Vilu - We'll be waiting for you here...

I just nodded then left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I arrived to his room and knocked on the door.

- Come in! - I hear him shouting.

I opened the door and I saw him standing at the fireplace.

- Angie... - he smiled then came up to hug me. I just hugged him back.

- Thank you... - I whispered on a shaky voice - Thank you so much for taking them here...

- You needed them... And when I found out about German I knew what to do... - he replied - For your happiness...

- You sacrificed yours...

He just smiled then placed both hands on my cheeks while looked deeply into my eyes.

- Your happiness is my happiness... And if you're happier with him then...

- Wait, wait... - I cut him off.

- Hm?

I didn't say a word, just kissed him on the lips.

- Oh... - he smiled.

- I'm not going back to Buenos Aires because of German... I love you... But...

- But you need your family... - he finished my sentence - I understand that... And that's why I let you go... Even if I really don't want to...

- And this is why you will be a perfect sultan... - I said, smiling at him - Because you have a pure heart and you're strong willed...

- Okay, stop it - he cut me off, blushing slightly.

- Okay, okay - I giggled.

- Let me give you something - he smiled.

- Huh?

- I know you'll go away soon, but... I want to give this to you... - he said then went to his desk then came back with a little box in his hand - I made this for you... And I'm not accepting a no as an answer to this...

- Okay... - I smiled, blushing slightly.

He opened the box and there was a beautiful silver, purple diamond ring in it.

- Mustafa, this is...

- Beautiful?

- Yes...

- Not as beautiful as you - he smiled - Please, accept this last gift from me... I want you to remember me even if you fall in love with someone else...

- Thank you... - I muttered.

- You're very welcome... - he smiled then leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips - I love you... I always did and always will...

- I love you too... - I whispered back before kissing him again... Probably for the last time. I will miss him so much since he was the only man who truly loved and cared about me.... But doesn't matter how much I want to be mad at German, or hate him.... I just can't... And honestly I'm curious about what he wants to do when we're home...