Jitters

I went into the Coffee shop running late and there was a giant line. I was going to be so late for work.

I waited in line for what seemed like hours but was actually like 15 minutes.

As I was walking out the door Lady Hummel just had to walk in with Blaine in tow. Ughhhhhhhhghhhhhh. I can't deal with this now I am already late.

I attempt to just walk past them when Santana walks in. I suppose that is okay we made up but she is going to kill me for trying to leave super quick.

I sped walk out the door and strait into Rachel Berry. Oh. My. Gosh. Why!!!!!!!!?!!!!!?!!

Rachel: Sebastian?

Barry: uh no.

Kurt turns around and sees all of this.

Kurt: Blaine, Santana look who it is. Sebastian Smythe, coke here for the reunion.

Barry: no I live here it's just conveniently in the worst possible place. Now as much as I would enjoy fighting with you I am going to be late for work so.... Bye.

Kurt: what could a spoiled rich brat possible be doing for work.

Barry: well I'm not rich and I love in a run down apartment so a lot of things.

Barry leaves.

Kurt: Santana why didn't you back me up?

Santana: He has changed since highschool and we have become good friends.

Kurt: what????

Blaine: thats good to know.

Then they get coffee and leave.

So thoughts.