Barry's Lab

Barry's POV

I am in my lab and have just put the dirt in to be analyzed and sit down to look through some other cases.

I am sitting when I here a large group of people come in down stairs.

I'm curious now. I go down the stairs and see Kurt, Santana, Blaine, and Rachel. Great. How wonderful.

I go up the stairs before they see me and go back to work.

Kurt's POV

We walk in and I take a look around everyone seems busy so we go talk to the receptionist.

Receptionist: hello, how may I help you all?

Kurt: we are looking for a Sebastian Smythe.

Receptionist: us he missing?

Kurt: no he works here.

Receptionist: there is no one here by that name sorry.

Santana: wait what about a Barry Allen?

Receptionist: he works here why?

Kurt: we are old friends.

Receptionist: okay my name is Heather and let me call him.

Blaine: thank you Heather.

Heather calls Barry talks to him for a bit then hangs up.

Heather: I will bring you too detective West who will bring you right on up.

Kurt: oh course.

Heather: follow me.

Heather leads us to a man sorting at his desk looking bored.

Heather: Joe can you bring these guys up to Barry. They are old friends and he has agreed to see them.

Joe: I suppose I was about to go up there anyways. Follow me.

Joe leads us up a flight of stairs and through a security door then into a CSI lab where Sebastian is... working?

Joe: hey Bar these these the people you want to see?

Barry: yah. Thanks Joe.

Joe: sure. And don't let them destract you from this case you hear me.

Barry: I got it Joe but you can't do anything if they do.

Joe: oh yes I can you may not love under my roof any more but I am still perfectly capable of grounding you. Maybe not literally but still.

Barry: I got it. Don't forget dinner is at your place today.

Joe: oh yah. Bye Barry.

Barry: by Joe.

Kurt: So (sarcastically) Barry. What's up with the name change and why did you used to live with a Co-worker.

Barry: hmmm... None of your business and none of your business.

Blaine whispers to Santana: so much for changed.

Santana: Tell them.

Barry: no Satan.

Santana: Bartholomew Henry Allen if you do not tell then right now you are going to be in huge trouble.

Barry: Santana I will not tell them anything as they have no right to know. Especially since I have not ever told anyone the full story.

Santana: Barry...

Barry: Santana I can't. I wol..

A ding comes from some machine. Barry takes interest in it and starts to go over.

Santana grabs his arm: and what do you think you are doing?

Barry: analyzing a time sensitive dirt sample that could become unuseful is I don't get to it now.

Santana let's go and he goes over takes out a test tube with dirt in it sets it in a holder and starts putting chemicals in testing for certain things.

When he finally gets a reaction he fills out a paper and goes down stairs. We follow him.

He goes straight to Joe and starts telling him something.

Barry: the murderer is on one of these two farms. Remember everything that I told you before is in the file now I have no more cases so I am going to clock out and go clean up your likely dirty house.

Joe: thanks Bar. Now go.

Barry goes to leave after clocking out. And we follow him to a park where he meets up with a girl...

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter. Yah um yah.

Barry: she means to say hope you liked the chapter and dont forget to vote and comment (if you want to).