Part 20

"Where do you think Jaehyun went?" Doyoung asked Kun, who was sitting on his bed watching anime.

"To pick Taeyong up," Kun said, not even bothering to look up. Doyoung breathed a sigh of relief.

"Great! I'm going to meet Taeil in ten. If Jaehyun comes back before then, tell him I went out to buy milk or something," Doyoung said, pulling on a jacket and hurrying out the door.

"We're all lactose intolerant," Kun muttered to himself, going right back to his laptop.

"Johnny planned this?" Taeyong asked incredulously. Jaehyun laughed, a warm sound that made Taeyong want to bury his face his Jaehyun's broad chest.

"Technically, Yukhei did it," Jaehyun said, pulling into the left lane.

"Hmph, I knew you wouldn't think to take me out on a date," Taeyong feigned anger, crossing his arms and looking out the window. Jaehyun didn't say anything, instead putting his right hand on Taeyong's thigh. Taeyong's heart thumped, his face instantly flushing, but he did not relent, still facing away from Jaehyun. He ignored Jaehyun's hand, but inside, Taeyong was screaming from the possessiveness that suddenly erupted from Jaehyun. Taeyong would never admit he had kinks, but Jaehyun acting this way definitely struck something inside. Noticing Taeyong's stubbornness, Jaehyun creeps his hand a little farther and gives Taeyong's thigh a squeeze. Taeyong squeals in surprise, smacking Jaehyun's hand.

"Hey!" Taeyong said, defiant. Jaehyun smirked.

"Don't pretend you didn't like that," Jaehyun teased. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Taeyong's cute pout.

"Bully," Taeyong muttered, but did not remove Jaehyun's hand that was still sitting on his thigh. Jaehyun rubbed his leg, loving the way Taeyong involuntarily tensed in surprise before relaxing.

"So pretty,"

"I cannot handle scary movies!" Taeyong whispered urgently to Jaehyun as they stood in line for tickets.

"It's alright, I can handle you," Jaehyun whispered back. At this hour, there were not many people at the movie theater, only those who came to catch the last showing of the night.

"At least buy me popcorn," Taeyong muttered.

"Of course," Jaehyun said, ruffling Taeyong's hair. When they got to the booth, Taeyong had whipped out his wallet, ready to pay for the tickets, but Jaehyun was quicker than he was in handing his card over to the girl at the desk.

"My treat," Jaehyun whispered.

"Ok, but I'm buying popcorn, then," Taeyong said. But alas, Jaehyun didn't let him pay for that either.

"Hey!" Taeyong huffed. Jaehyun smiled.

"I'm taking you out, you can take me out later," Jaehyun laughed at Taeyong's pout. The sudden urge to kiss it away made Jaehyun lean down, but he caught himself. Luckily, the popcorn was ready and Jaehyun hurried to cover his moment of hesitation. Taeyong's heart was beating with anticipation as he let Jaehyun lead him to their seats. The movie trailers had just started, but Taeyong was already shaking.

"Scared already?" Jaehyun asked gently. Taeyong shook his head.

"You make me more nervous than the movie could," Taeyong whispered. Jaehyun grinned.

"You're so sweet," Jaehyun said. Taeyong's heart fluttered. He was so caught up in Jaehyun that he didn't notice that the movie had already started, the sudden loud noise startling him.

"Never again," Taeyong wheezed, still trying to catch his breath. Around them, people were starting to get up from their seats. Jaehyun laughed, giving Taeyong's hand a squeeze. Taeyong jumped.