It is indeed a Throne

Yuji's POV

"Ughhh what the hell happened?"
I noticed that I'm in a room with, might I say, flashy decorations when I noticed a guy sitting on a couch? Wait no is that a throne!??

"Yes dear boy it is indeed a throne"

...did he jus—nahh there's no way he can-

"Read your mind? My boy I am the God of life what do you expect"

Hmmm so he can rea— wait a minute.
"Hey dude, where am I exactly and if this is a joke I advise you to stop because there's just no way your a God I mean seriously

"Well boy— ahh sorry, Tanaka Yuji you best believe it because your dead and you've been transported to my chambers. And my names not dude, it is Takeshi"

"Okay Takeshi-san but if I'm dead then why am I here and— where's Amane!!" Oh my life how could I forget about Amane...I look around desperately, looking for her idiotic grin and mischievous eyes only to end up looking back at the so called "God".

"Tanaka Yuji you won't find her here, she's with my wife, the Goddess of Nature, Peach." He sighs when he says her name then goes into a dreamy daze, I snap my fingers and give him that look to carry on: " Sorry, Peach is currently comforting Tanaka Amane as she cries while shouting your name."

"Take. Me. To. Her. I don't give a damn if your a God du-Takeshi I wanna see my sister!"
I yell at him in frustration because he has my sister annnnddd she's crying. No-one makes her cry wellll unless it's me but that's not the point.

"Calm down Yuji. I was waiting upon your arrival so I could take you too her. Now then if you'd follow me please, we shall proceed to the next step together with you sister."

I follow Takeshi into the room and...well I didn't expect to be greeted by a flying book.