Cute angels

Veronica (Mother) POV

An unknown man just entered our home uninvited and as I speak to him, he is suddenly blasted away. I turn my head towards my angels and see my baby Yuno (Ryunosuke) floating and glowing! "Oh dear. Yuno baby your mana is amazing but we must keep this a secret. Only our family shall know." SLAM. I turn towards the door to see my lovely husband tired from using magic to get here from the castle. I smile and hug him. "Everything's fine now Honey. But we must have a talk" "What happened? Where's the intruder? How is everything fine!" Although my husband is a scary wolf, he's like a cute cub in my eyes.

Authors POV

As Veronica attempts to hide her giggle, her supposedly 'scary' husband stands there totally lost until he notices the body. (A/N: Bold is husband and italic is wife). "Wifey why is there a body on the floor" Veronica seems to remember the situation they were just in and replies "Alex (Alexander/Husband) Honey, you see this situation requires a serious talk between the two of us" Alexander begins to look around the room to see if any guards are around but only makes eye contact with his cute babies. "My sweet little prince and princess"

Alexander (Fathers) POV

I go to pick my little princess Miyuki as my wife goes pick up Ryunosuke. Hmm why are there no guards even though the assassin has been dealt with... My eyes widen and when I look towards my wife she just nods her head in confirmation. "Ha...hahaha my little prince and princess are cute monsters like their father." My little princess begins giggling in my arms and looks at me while smiling. "My princess, I thought you would hate your father because he's got this scary scar on his face, but here you are, in my arms laughing and smiling" As I spoke those words, I was using one of my hands to play with her and all of sudden she stopped and just looked at me. The next thing she did surprised me, she reached up and touched my scarred face and looked me straight in the eyes and grinned, not smile but grinned like a cheeky child. I begin to howl with laughter "My princess is a unique one, that she is" I look towards my wife and Ryunosuke and notice the two laughing and playing. "Sweetheart" "Yes Honey?" "I love you"
I see my wife become flustered and begin to blush, sometimes I forget how cute my wife can be. I move closer to my wife with Miyuki in my arms and say "Hmm...does my wife not love me back." With my princess in one hand, I grab my wife by the waist and pull her close so I can hear her response. "I-I love you too" I grinned at her response and give her a kiss but stop because the kids seem to be staring. I look down towards Ryunosuke and he smiles towards me. I was taken aback at how mature he looked. My little prince and princess might be little monsters and cute ones at that.

Veronica POV

"You know Honey, you and Yuki have the same exact grin" I then turn towards Yuno and smiled at him. "You my angel have the same composed look as your mother." Both my angels begin laughing/giggling then start to yawn. "Sweetheart, I must return to the castle and finish the last of my documents. I also have to train some knights as well." I nod my head in understanding and just as I am about to grab Yuki from her Father, she starts to cry and hold onto her fathers sleeves tighter. "Oh my. I think Baby Yuki wants to go with you dear", I look up towards him to see him hesitate and reply "I can't take her. I'm training the knights too." I pat his shoulder and tell him "It's fine dear. As long as she's kept away at a distance it'll be fine. Besides as far as we know they can't crawl yet, they're only a few months old" I see him nod his head in agreement, "Okay but if by any chance something happens I'm sending her back." With a few last words before departure, he finally sets off back to the castle with Yuki in his arms. I look down towards Yuno and smile "I guess it's just me and you now my angel"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well then.... I believe I owe an apology 😓
I'm really sorry for the delay in updates but it's only because of Christmas and New Years. As I am one of the main dancers I was caught up in practices so I didn't have time to really update.

Anyways hope u enjoyed this chapter. Until next time, Peace Out