Boi this is that otome game!

Authors POV

A man in full black came crashing through the window with a sword in his hand and points towards the Duchess saying "Greetings, I am here for you Miss. Oh but please forgive my rudeness as I'm usually shy around people" he gives a smirk and the Duchess seems to shiver at his response. "Who are you! Why have you come here" the Duchess Veronica seemed dead set on protecting her children even if it meant getting herself killed to buy enough time for her husband to arrive. As the two were having a conversation no one seemed to notice that Baby Ryunosuke began to glow until he shot the intruder.....

Miyuki POV

Boi this is that otome game I forced my brother to play Save Me love me or was Love me Save me. Huh? Ah forget that, I totally forgot about the scene where our mother is murder by the intruder, dang it. 'Ryu Mamas gonna die if we don't do something' I look towards Ryunosuke and see him glow!?!? 'Eh...Ryu?'

Ryunosukes POV

As soon as I heard Myu say our Mother was about to die, I had a real strong urge to protect her and I was suddenly glowing!! Without a moment to think I blasted the intruder away (by accident) when I lifted my hands. Mine and Myu's eyes widen with shock because not only are we only a few months old but I'm already OP and If I'm OP that means Myu is too...
'Myu what do we do' I begin to hear her bust out laughing, 'R-Ryu sorry but did you see Mamas face bahahaha OML your OP as hell brother. I'm gonna guess there gonna train you now hahaha' I internally glare at Myu and telepathically say 'You May be right but if I'm OP that means your are too, I mean don't forgot little sis we are twins.' As if understanding my words her eyes open wide and she begins to rant within my head and says something about hiding her powers was it? 'Myu just accept the studying alright' 'no wayyy I don't wannnaaa...wait doesn't that mean we have Physical Training as well, I mean it might be just you though'

Miyukis POV

As soon as I said that Ryu begins to start complaining and said 'How about we trade places. You do the training, I'll do the studying and instead of someone tutoring you I'll do it myself and you teach me the basics I mean we're OP anyway it's gonna be a pain but we are Noblemen' I began to think that wasn't a bad idea because I mean I prefer to be taught by Ryu than by someone else, I may be friendly but I don't understand a single thing when they begin using words like Discriminatiern or was it Discrime ugh what ever something about people and being different. Anyway I respond to Ryu and said 'Deal. But I want snacks during our lessons' 'ok'

*****************************************
Ayeee wassup, here's an update for use and peace out