Finding Miyuki

Miyukis POV

I am soooo boreddddd. Father your Knights aren't even in the proper stance, and who runs like that! Come on at least run properly. Ughhh. I'm watching my father train his knights while I sit on his shoulders but who knew I'd be bored out of my mind. I begin to rock back and forth on my Fathers shoulder which was not a good idea. My Father took me down in a hurry and says "Yuki no" he then sighs and continues to train the knights and puts me on the floor. I don't know if he did it on purpose or is too busy with instructions to realise. Heheheheh it is time for exploration! I begin to crawl away from the training grounds into a very fancy hallway. Wow so fancy....it'd be bad if I broke something heheh nahh I'm not evil...or am I. I continue to crawl for awhile and end up getting lost within the building. I sit against a wall and wonder so I'm lost and I can't tell Ryu because he'll just wack my head and Father can't know about my abilities....yep I guess I'm lost and stranded. Where exactly am I again?

Authors POV
As Miyuki sits by the wall, her Father seems to have gone on a rampage looking for her.

(A few moments earlier after Miyuki wondered off)

The knight who commented about whether or not Miyuki was the dukes daughter seems to have noticed she wondered off. Except he was about to say something when his superior yelled at him for getting distracted. "Oi Jackson Stop getting distracted. Drop and give me an extra 20" " What! But-" Jackson gets cut off again "That's another 20" and with that it shut The Knight who's name is Jackson right up.

Dukes POV

"Alright Take a break!" I give my knights a break and reach for Miyuki when I look to see SHES not there. In a panic I yell " MIYUKI! Where's my Daughter!" Loud heavy breathing can be heard from me and I start to breath in and out to calm down before I tear the palace down. "Phew okay Everyone listen up! First priority is finding my daughter" I can see everyone beginning to wonder why and what happened. "Ask Questions later! First knights to find her will be rewarded with whatever they wish! Now go" I see them begin to scatter and look around. I cannot tell my wife that I lost Yuki...just thinking about how much trouble I'd get into just gives me shivers. After thinking about a few things of where she might be, I begin to look for my daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yooo what is going on! With all the Corona and lockdown happening I hope y'all are safe and healthy. Stay Home Stay Safe and excuse the ULTRA late update
BAHAHA I didn't think people would actually read this I mean come on mann
Be honest is it not boring for use? Do use want me to continue ya know

Anyway thanks for 5k shocking mann. Aight y'all have a nice blessed day and stay safe