Wah?

Yuji POV

I can hear a baby crying and honestly someone tell them to shut up. I open my eyes to find a giants face in front me, I feel my eyes open wide and wonder why she's so huge or...did I just shrink? "Waaahhh". Eh? Did I just wah. I look at my hands and realise I'm the crying baby, soon I feel myself being handed over to a man who's face is unfamiliar then hear the women screaming in pain, "You can do it honey, just push" is what the man says in attempt to encourage the women who I assume is my mother. In the midst of my thoughts another cry is heard and I knew it was my sister. Laughter and chatter is heard as soon as she's born.

Amane POV

I can't see anything. Why's it pitch black. Where's Yuji? Soon I see a light and well I follow it despite the saying 'curiosity killed the cat' well the cat had 9 lives anyway soooo. As I'm being drawn towards the light, cries come out of my mouth as I try and speak then stop to see giants. I was shocked, I'm a baby. I look around the room and saw another baby being held by a man. We both make eye contact then start laughing because I know that's my brother. It seems that man is my Father and this women holding me is my Mother.

Third POV

"Congratulations Duke and Duchess, it's two healthy twins, a boy and a girl" a nurse said to the man. The man carries both babies and looks at his wife with love and adoration and says "well Hun what shall we name them?" The Duchess looks at her husband as if saying 'lemme take a breather I just gave birth' as if getting the message the Duke chuckles and says "well I'll name the boy. Let's see Maxwell? Arthur?... Ryunosuke... hmm Ryunosuke Vermillion, That shall be your name my boy" Yuji who is now known as Ryunosuke just stares at the man and smiles. The Duchess reaches for her daughter and looks into her eyes and smiles, "You my daughter will be named Miyuki Vermillion."
Both Parents smile and say "Welcome to the family"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm alive and well my friends thanks for asking 😉
Well then this chapter is short maybe long i dunno depends how fast you read. Stay safe my dudes and have a great day or night whichever 😘