My Little Monster

okay let's be honest....I didn't think any of yous would like this story lmao 😂
I honestly jus left this story for dead haha haha my bad but I guess I don't mind updating now and then
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyukis POV:

As Father and I arrive at the Castle everyone seems to stare at me but I don't know why. As we walk by I can hear whispers that makes me want to punch their faces:
"Is the duke holding a baby"..... "oh my gosh did he kidnap the child"..... "Poor Child" ect.
Grrr I turn my head to give them a glare but all I get in return is faces of Aw!? Argh this is frustrating. "Hey little monster why are you glaring at them hmm?" I look at my Dad in the eye and give him that look of "are you seriously asking me" with a raised eyebrow and he suddenly erupts into laughter. "My cute child, it's fine I get these looks all the time. It's only natural for them to be surprised when i have a small child in my arms who isn't crying haha" But it's not fine Dad! Ughh if only I could speak to you like I can with Brother Ryu...I need to train my mind!

Authors POV:

As Miyuki is occupied with her thoughts, they have finally arrived at the Knights Barracks. A lot of brawling and yelling is happening but stop as soon as the Duke walks in. In a synchronised manner all knights shout, "Welcome Back Duke Vermillion" and give a short bow. The Duke gives a short bow in response and says, "Thanks for the welcome, but I won't stay long as I have my daughter Miyuki with me today. She will-" before the Duke could finish the knights begin to chat and one knight asks, "Sir, is that really your daughter?". As if on cue Miyuki looks at that very same Knight and stares at him intensely as if trying to tell him 'Yes I am his daughter! Got a problem!' The knight is shocked by the child and replies "um never mind she's definitely your daughter"

Duke POV:

As one of my knights ask me a question, they reply with an odd answer until I look at Miyuki and find out why. I begin to chuckle lightly as I realise my daughter is giving the poor guy a stare down! "Haha okay my little monster leave the poor knight alone will you? At least for me" She looks me in the eyes and gives a subtle sigh before nodding. I turn to my knights to give instructions before I feel Miyuki begin to cling onto my shoulder and hang there! "My child it's dangerous there, you could fall off at any moment" I try to remove her but she clings onto my shoulder with a strong grip i just give up and leave her there. "Well then, get back to your training boys" as the Knights resume there training, I stand on the side with Yuki of course and begin to instruct. sigh this will be a very long evening.

———————————————————————

Well that's all and if there are mistakes mehh I'll get back to it when I can lmao...anyways until next chapter

Peace Out