I'm Sorryyyy

Amane's POV

I just woke up and I see a lot of cute fluffy animals. Is this what heaven is suppose to look like, a fluffy haven.
I hear a giggle and turn my head only to make eye contact with a women who looks like a Goddess.

" awww thanks for calling me that, but Honey I am a goddess, I'm the Goddess of Nature. My name is Peach, I know it's not fancy but it's sweet and I like the name too."

Huh? I mean she not only looks like one but she happens to be one too. Her name is peach it's sweet just like her but I mean why am I facing a Goddess, Wow if I told Yuji that he would certainly call me an idiot.

"Yuji?...w-wheres Yuji!!?" I look around to see if Yuji is around and when I realise he isn't, tears start to form in my eyes. "Y-yujiiiii...uwahhhhh" as I bawl my eyes out, I see the Nature Lady begin to panic and talk to someone else though it's only the two of us in here.

"OH DEAR, Sweetheart you better bring that boy here cause she's crying!! Amane Honey lets calm down okay, look look a Wolf cub isn't he cute, if you want you could have him okay"

"I wanna see Yujiiiii please..."
I grab anything near by and start throwing it around, I know it's rude but if Yuji isn't here then I don't wanna be here either.

"Honey it's okay look there he is. Just please stop throwing things okay."

Just as she says that I hear a door open and threw a book that way only to see it wack someone's face. I stop to see who it is and realise it was Yuji, I was about to go to him when...

"Heyyy Amane, you wanna tell me why your throwing things and why a book flew to my face!"
"Yuji your smiling and It's scary!!! I'm Sorry I panicked when I couldn't find you" Yuji sighs and says, "Apologise to the lady...now" I turned towards the lady and apologise, " 'm sorry Ms nature lady. I didn't mean to throw things around and cause you any troubles but I wanted to see Yuji. Please forgive me?"

Goddess: *giggles* "honey it's okay, I should've told you where he was the first time" she pets my head as she says these things. I look at her and give her one of my goofy smiles and she gives me a beautiful smile back.

I look toward Yuji as if to confirm if my apology was sufficient. He doesn't say anything but sighs and shakes his head, I was about to look down when he opens his arms, I grin while running to him and jumping into a hug. He pets my head and says, "Amane even if I'm not here you can't exactly destroy other people's homes you know that right." I nod in response just glad that he's here. He doesn't put me down but carries me to the couch and sits me on his lap as we listen to the two people introduce themselves and explain stuff...I was half listening and half playing with Yujis hand.