17 - REAL LIFE

~ Y/N ~ 

"Hey!" 

You yelped as a pillow smacked into you. You sat up, rubbing your eyes in the blinding sunlight as Victoria's silhouette moved in front of you. 

"Mornin' sunshine," she said, grinning. 

"What was that for?" you mumbled, tossing the pillow back at her. 

"It's time to get up! Josh came and said that they're going to talk to us downstairs over breakfast about what we're going to do while we're here." You covered yourself back up. 

"I'm tired." 

"No, you have to get up!" Victoria grabbed the covers and pulled them off. The cold hit you like a train, and you instantly curled up into the fetal position. 

"No," you whined. "I want to stay warm in my bed." 

"Tough. We've got to go. You only have a few minutes to get ready." You groaned as you threw your legs over the side of the bed. 

"I think one of the things they should do is let us sleep," you muttered, making your way to the bathroom. Victoria laughed. 

"Just hurry up." You stopped at the bathroom and turned around, raising your eyebrow. 

"Any particular reason why?" 

"You mean besides the fact that Tom Holland is waiting? No, not really." It was your turn to laugh. 

"You know you don't have a chance with him, right?" you said. She shrugged. 

"Never say never." You quickly got yourself ready for the day, though not nearly quickly enough for Victoria. 

"Let's gooo," she said as you pulled on your shoes. "We need to get down there." 

"I'm coming, I'm coming." You stood up and followed Victoria out the door. She was practically sprinting toward the elevator, and you couldn't help but laugh. 

"What?" she asked defensively. "Aren't you excited about meeting Tom again?" 

"Yeah, I'm excited, but I'm also realistic." 

"Ok, well then I'm optimistic." 

"Uh-huh. Sure. Whatever you say." The doors closed and you started to go down. Victoria was practically jumping around. 

"I'm so nervous," she said. "We're alone with him for days. Can you believe it?!" In truth, you couldn't believe it. You took a deep breath, suddenly nervous about seeing Tom again. Of course, you weren't sure why, and you decided to take your own advice and calm down. 

Then the doors opened.