Chapter Five

Kai's POV
Uncle Bob punched me again, I hit my back hard against the wall. I groaned as I slowly sank to the floor.

  "Come on Kyle, show me what your master has been showing you." Uncle Bob scolded, I spit out blood.

  "Nothing. We haven't trained yet, dumbass." I mumbled, uncle Bob frowned and kicked my face. My head went back, I could feel my neck pop.

  "Pathetic." He snarled, I groaned and watched as he walked past me. He had no regret on his face, only anger.

I'm not a kid anymore, but yet I'm still afraid of him... I guess he's right... I am pathetic....

"Sir, you got company." A voice said, I tried to look up but uncle Bob slammed his foot on my head causing me not to look up.

"What do you mean company?" Uncle Bob asked, the voice swallowed.

"I think it's your niece sir, Nya." The voice said, my eyes widened. I could feel my heart beating, my eyes watered.

Oh no... Nya...

"Leave her alone! Lay a hand on her I'll kill you!" I threatened, Uncle Bob only chuckled.

"Oh boy, you think you can hurt me. Man, you're too funny." He snarled sarcastically, I saw my opportunity and bit his arm.

He screamed in pain, I immediately got up and I ran. I pushed the person and ran out the door. I ran so fast that I could've probably join the track.

"KYLE!" Uncle Bob yelled, I gasped in fear but ran faster. My arm hurt, and so did my head. But I kept running, I had to get to Nya before he did.

No hurts my sister...

I ran downstairs, I tripped over the rug but immediately got up. I slammed open the door and without thinking I ran into the woods.

I could hear Nya using my swords to get some bushes out of her way. I ran faster, listening to the swords.

Good girl, you brought a weapon...

I sighed in relief when I saw her back, she was take a breath. I immediately ran, opened my mouth to say her name.

"Nya!" I yelled, Nya immediately turned her head. She looked so relief but that only lasted for a second. She immediately panicked, pointing behind me.

"Kai! Behind you!" She yelled, I turned to look but Uncle Bob hit my head hard.

I could hear Nya screaming, I fell to the ground. Everything was getting dark, I tried to get up but someone was tying my arms.

The last thing I saw was Nya running to me, her eyes filled with panic and tears...