Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm "oh my God its 7:25 I am late" after I realized that I am late for school I immediately ran to the bathroom to do my hair and get dressed to go to school.

First of all let me introduce my self I am park y/n, I'm in my last year in high college, my mom died while giving birth to me, or so I was told. My dad is an alcoholic, my grandma told me that he became like that after what happened to my mom, she also once told me that he was the sweetest person ever he would always take care of my mom he loved her so much. But after what happened he became a monster all he wanted was money. He would come home every night drunk and he would beat me up sometime. But every single morning he would apologize for what he did. I love him and he loves me too. My grandma told me a lot of times to come and stay with her and leave him but I always refuse because he needs me.

Anyway back to the story. I finished my morning routine and went to the kitchen, but first I went to check on my dad. He was still sleeping, of course he would, yesterday he came back he at 2 in the morning, I sometimes ask my self where does he get money for use from he never tells me he just hands me an amount of money each month and tells me not to ask him where he got it from.

Then I went to the kitchen, grabbed something quickly to eat and then I headed to school.

I walk to school every morning since I don't have a car and the school is close anyway, I have one best friend she knows everything about me and same for me I know everything about her, her name is Jinnie me and her are like sister's we new each other since kindergarten her mother is the sweetest person ever and her dad too. I was standing in front of the school when I heard Jinnie yelling for me to come over," hey Jinnie, how are you" I said when I reached her " good how about you? How's your dad is he ok?"she asked, "yeah everything is fine, let's head to class I don't want to be late" I said while pushing her towards the building.

The day went on like every normal day same classes same students same everything. At the end of the day i said bye to Jinnie and headed home, I was near our house when I saw about five black cars standing in front of our house, there was two men that looked like those bodyguard you see in the movies standing by the door I ran inside to see what was happening, when I entered I saw seven handsome men that looked like they were in here twenties and the one that was sitting in the middle looked like it was their boss, the next thing I saw made me want to faint, my dad he was laying on the ground all bruised and blooded

I immediately ran to him to see if he is ok I did not notice that tears were already streaming down my cheek, the men ignored the fact that I was there, but the guy who looked like their boss was staring at me he was so creepy. Then he looked at my dad and said," mr.park I have already gave a lot of chances to give me back my money, I will not wait anytime longer and I shall have my money by tomorrow if not, there will be really bad consequences",he did not talk to me he just looked at me and smirked.

TBC💜

A/N so what do you think? It's my very first story I know the first chapter is so boring it just the intro, next chapter will have a lot of events, and also is this chapter long ok or do you want me to make it longer? And if you think it's too long please tell me and also please comment what you think about it and don't forget to vote if you like the story, all the love author-Nim 💜💜💜