Chapter 8: The Return

Thomas had to do something now, he wasn't going to give up just yet, the Griever was getting closer and closer each second. Thomas looked down at the ground for a moment. "Hm that should work"  He said to himself and waited for the right moment to jump.

Soon enough the sun started to rise, the Griever was nowhere to be seen, Thomas looked around thereby checking that the Grievers weren't spying on them. He lowered the body and untied it "There you are, Greenie! Come on, we have to get out of here now!" A familiar voice could be heard behind Thomas, it was Minho. "Yeah can you help me with carrying Alby? I can't do it on my own"

"Yeah told ya, they aren't goin' to make it, Chuck" Newt looked down at his feet. "They made it, they made it!" Chuck suddenly screamed. Newt looked up and spotted Thomas and Minho walking towards the entrance, carrying Alby's body on their back, he shook his head in disbelief "Ya must be kiddin' me! They couldn't make it out alive!"

"I just can't believe ya made it ...nobody has ever survived a night in The Maze before...ya are the first one, Tommy!" Newt tapped Thomas' shoulder. Thomas looked at him tiredly "Yeah thanks, Newt"

I'm sorry guys for makin' ya wait so long! And this chapter turned out to be short because well...I didn't know what to write, I've just lost the track of my thoughts, haha. Anyways, I hope ya enjoy readin' this small chapter!
Tom out~