Prologue

You know this feeling when everything in your body falls apart, the feeling of broken heart, if someone you truly love is about to die and you can't save them, what would you do in this case? My heart shattered when Newt died, it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life but what could I do about it?  Back then, I didn't know my blood was the cure, the solution to everything..it could've gone another way...but it didn't and now I'm blaming myself for his death, it wasn't supposed to happen! Why am I even still alive? I was supposed to die. We were meant for each other, I was going to spend the rest of my life with him...I can't imagine my world without him. But once someone dies, he/she is lost forever, and I can't do anything about it. I've been mourning over his death for a while now and yet I refuse to accept the fact that he died. Alright, I will stop telling you about what I feel now, this story is about Newt actually and I'm the background character, I will tell you how I fell in love with this boy and what happened before his death, I will start from the very beginning and all I ask from you is to read this story carefully, pay attention to the details, okay? Alrighty then, shank! I will see you on the flip side. Goodbye for now!
From: Thomas.
To: You~