Chapter 9: Escape From The Maze

"I can't say how much this means to me, Tommy. Ya have got balls, that's for sure" Newt chuckled softly as he tapped Thomas' shoulder. "Thank you, Newt. " Thomas replied  and nodded before taking a seat and grabbing his sandwich. "I'm calling the council, we have to discuss your further destiny. What ya have done today is against our rules but at the same time ya saved Alby...so..." Newt said with a serious expression on his face. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't've just left him to die there...do I have to come over?" Thomas let out a sigh before taking a bite of his sandwich. "Yeah finish your lunch first, Tommy" Newt gave him a warm smile.  Soon enough Thomas finished eating his sandwich and headed towards the Homestead, Newt following beside him.  "I think everyone's waiting for us already, come on in" Newt invited him inside. "Behold, the First Rule Breaker. Has he come here to ask us to spare his life?" Gally grinned. "Gally, shut up. We shall see about that" Newt walked right after Thomas. 

"I'm not going to shut up, he broke a rule, the main rule, the one that kept us alive until now..why shouldn't we throw him into the Pit and leave him to starve? Isn't that what we do to the ones who don't listen to us?" 

( Ya know I don't feel like I should continue writing this chapter because honestly this is getting boring, and wouldn't ya want more action? Like maybe I should get to the part where they rescue Minho? Please tell me your opinion in comments section below. Once I know what ya want me to write, I'll continue with this chapter. This chapter isn't DISCONTINUED, I put it on pause)