9- Day off

Leo's pov
I wanted to make this as similar to a date as possible, as Charlie was adamant y/n likes me. He insists he can 'see it in her eyes' and all that. But to be honest I hope he's right. I just feel different around her. Like I felt in the first month of my relationship with Carla. The feeling that disappeared. I just don't wanna screw this up. I need this. I need her. I decide to text her, ask her what she wants to do, where she wants to go.

Leo the lion 🔆🔆:
Hey. You kinda ran off earlier. Are we still on?

Princess ♥️❤️💕:
Yeah xx

Leo the lion 🔆🔆:
Where do ya wanna go? xx

Princess ♥️❤️💕:
Well we could go to the cinema. But I don't know if anything good is on. I usually just go to that park on my day off but I don't think that's how you wanna spend yours. I love finding mini cafes everywhere. I think I've found all the ones here tho. Aaaaaaaaaaaah. I've run out. You choose. I'm to indecisive xx

Leo the lion 🔆🔆:
I have a plan. I'll pick you up in an hour at your place xx

Y/n's pov
I quickly text him my address. I have an hour. Ok. I won't where anything fancy. But not something that will make me look homeless.
After trying on everything in my cupboard and deciding none of its good enough for Leo, I decide to text Marcus. He always knows what I should wear. Apparently it's just a gay thing.

Starhead 💫⭐️:
Ok. Help me. Ya know that guy in the cafe yesterday when you dropped off my Nutella?

Mountain boiii ⛰⛰
Yeeeaaaahhhhhh. If he didn't seem so interested in you, I would call dibs.

Starhead 💫⭐️:
So I'm going out with him and dunno what to wear.

Starhead 💫⭐️:
WAIT SEEMS INTERESTED?????? TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WHEN HE CAME.

Mountain boiii ⛰⛰:
So basically, I came in and was all like 'hey is y/n here. This is her shift.' And then he said 'yh she's in the kitchen' he seemed like well confused. I was wondering where you were but didn't bug it. I could see him trying to look into the kitchen and asked 'do you know her?' He turned to me and said 'well kinda.' He then explained the whole of the park thing every day. It seemed like he had hidden some of it but I didn't persist. Then I left and god he's hot ain't he. But tell me about your date.

Starhead 💫⭐️:
I don't know whether it's actually a date. I mean he said to Charlie his mate that it wasn't but when he texted me earlier it sounded like it was. So I rlly don't know.

Mountain boiii ⛰⛰:
Ok. I got this. What is his style. I mean I saw him at the cafe but tell me more.

Starhead 💫⭐️:
He wears black. Like a lot.

Mountain boiii ⛰⛰:
So those black jeans with the folds at the bottom. And that MASSIVE Metallica shirt, tucked in tho. Doc martens.

Starhead 💫⭐️:
He let me borrow a jumper yesterday. Should I wear it.

Mountain boiii ⛰⛰:
Yeah. And don't mess up. Don't freak him out quite yet. Baaaaaiiiiii

I change and sit on my bed waiting for the familiar DING DONG. It has been 58 minutes so he should be here soon.

AN
sorry haven't updated. Just finished the play so should be back with a schedule. With the whole starhead/ mountain boiii thing basically I have a dude in my phone as mountain boiii coz I met him up a mountain. I'm starhead in his coz I told him this wierd conspiracy theory about stars. Ummmm I guess that's all this time from me. Vote comment and follow. Let me know about any mistakes so I can fix them. Baaaaiiii my little lolly pops xxxxx ✊✊🔆🔆