21-Marcus

Y/n's pov
As we board the plane, all I can think about is Charlie. Him and Leo had another argument. About me. That I'm not good enough for Leo, that I don't deserve him. And that I've never done any good for him. That I'm nothing in comparison to him. And now Leo is totally annoyed at Charlie. It's all my fault. Bars and Melody is dead.

Leo's pov
She won't smile. She heard what he said. Me and Charlie were arguing and she overheard. We weren't exactly whispering. Now each time I make a joke, or say something funny, something that would have usually made her choke on laughter, is ignored. It's like she thinks its her fault. I need to make it up to her. It's just a matter of how. I know who can help me with that. i take out my phone.

Leo:
Hey mate, can you help a guy out?

Marcus:
What do you need?

Leo:
So I upset y/n.

Marcus:
Is it that deal with Charlie. Y/n told me about that one.

Leo:
Yeah. And now she won't laugh or smile, and she rarely speaks to me with actual answers.

Marcus:
So you need to make her dinner. Nothing fancy. She likes your Spaghetti recipe.

Leo:
She told you about that?????

Marcus:
Ye. She tells me everything. She'll like a nice date, just to a beautiful location, she likes beaches. Then cook her a meal. Make her feel special. Tell her everything. My guess is that you haven't told y/n everything, that's why she's upset. And make this trip to NY one to remember.

Leo:
Thanks bro. Is it weird that you know her that much better than I do??

Marcus:
I've known her 16 years longer haven't I

Leo:
I'll talk to you soon. Bye mate

Marcus:
Bye

AN
I'm really not doing well with updates am I??? Sorry for the wait. This book should be finished by the 30th chapter.