10- You and i?

Leo's pov
I picked y/n  up at exactly the right time. After she opened the front door, I took her hand and walked her to my car. It was a sleek, black BMW i8. We sat laughing and driving to our first destination. I was exited for what she thought.

Y/n's pov
That car. I must. I love it. I'm not exactly a car nerd but I have a few favourites. I love them.
I had to figure out where we were going. Leo said it was special, I would remember it for the foreseeable future. He said it could go badly but could go so well.
Once we got to the town center Leo stopped the car. He began to explain what we were there for.
'The one place other than that park I go to calm myself is this shop. You will choose one for me. I will choose one for you. You and I. We will get them for each other. Don't show me. You'll learn the rest as the day progresses.'
I was left confused and in the dark. He then led me to a petite little book store where we both looked around, trying to find something that sparked an emotion. I am torn between 'The tattooist of auschwitz' and 'my sisters keeper'. Aaaaahhhh. Both so beautiful. One a tale of love, the other the story of a family. This shop would probably become the place I spend the rest of my life. I'm the end, I buy both. 'The tattooist of auschwitz' for Leo, and for myself 'my sisters keeper' as I lost my first copy. I wait for him at the front of the shop.

Leo's pov
It was a definite yes as soon as I saw it. For Y/n I bought..... (drum roll please) 'THE FAULT IN OUR STARS'. It was such a good book and portrayed so many strong characters. I secretively paid for the book and met her at the front of the store. The next place in mind wasn't that far away.
I took her hand In mine and together we walked to the next destination. It was a simple movie shop. This one didn't take much thought. I think knew what was being asked of her before I even said it. 'You know what I'm gonna say don't you? You and I?' She nods. Damn. That smile could power a lighthouse. Like a lighthouse in the distance, I need you to come and guide my way. The thoughts pop into my head. This one didn't take much thought. It seemed we both knew what we doing. We would keep looking at each other and giggling though. The dude at the counter found this extremely amusing. I just about heard him mutter 'young love' with a smile. I wish. Once again taking her small hand into my larger one, we set of again.

3rd person pov
The two teenagers walked into the record shop hand in hand. A look of amazement appeared on the girls face the second she realised what it was. Old fashioned records lined every wall and space available and seemed to have no order as to were they sat, no system. But for the boy, it was one of the things that drew him in. He glances at the girl before announcing 'Same rules apply. You choose for me. I choose or you. You and I?' The boy and girl split up, each heading in a different direction, obviously like different music. The girl immediately picked up an album she seemed to recognise. Lilac. She held it close to her chest, adamant on this choice. She purchased the item and browsed through others while waiting. The boy however, couldn't seem to find something perfect enough for the girl in question. After much argument with himself, the boy chose a more ancient looking one. ...And Justice For All. An old Metallica album. Finally satisfied, he bought his and crept behind the girl.

Y/n's pov
I was browsing through some newer seeming covers when suddenly a hand clamped over my mouth.
'Don't scream.' A deep voice came. When hearing the gruff sound, I snapped out of my daze and screamed. Spinning on my heel, I slapped the perpetrator around their face. Upon seeing the spectacle before me and realising what I had done, my mind came to senses. It was Leo. I JUST SLAPPED LEONDRE ANTONIO DEVRIES!!!! I rushed to his aid and to my surprise, he didn't even look hurt. A bruise was forming on his cheek but he was just laughing. He found thus amusing!!!??? I can't believe it. I felt so bad but he was just laughing. I sighed and walked out. I only huffed and stormed out to hide the fact that I too was laughing.
Our next stop was an old fashioned sweet shop. Like the ones I used to dream about when I was seven. It was so cute!! At the counter was an about eight year old girl with pigtails and a denim dress. Awwwww. Leo then said
'Well at this one I can't let you choose mine cause you'd never guess my favourite candy and I am very picky with that.' He picks up two large paper bags at the till and earns a smile from the girl. I just realised that a tag was attached to her dress. It read 'Libby'. Suited her. Leo came back to the till with the bags full to the top with different sweets. Grabbing two more bags, he scoots off again. He is smiling like a cat who got the cream. The bags are filled to the toe top full with liquorice and gum drops and jelly beans and all sorts of random things.
'Do you work here?' I ask Libby.
'I don't get money but I love to be here. It smells like really pretty flowers. And the customers are lovely.' She answers.
'He comes in here a lot ya know. He always buys the same thing. Once a week, four bags of that row. Mum rearranged it so the things he wanted were together. He buys too much sweets. He says he shares them with his friend. Charlie he says.' I look to the direction of her sight and see she is right. Leo sits cross legged at the bottom row filling the bags. When he walks back over he pays and only then, seems to remember I'm a person. I find this hilarious. The look of realisation when he sees me. Still giggling like a high school girl, I pick up three bars of Top Deck. You don't get it in the UK anymore. I look up at Libby, amazed. She sees it and smiles, tapping the side of her nose. She is so smart that girl!! She then surprises me saying 'Take those for free. He keeps us in business anyway.' She gestures to Leo, smirking. He seems embarrassed but happy. Being the amazing detective I am, I notice he does not have a bag. I open my rucksack and he puts in the sweets, keeping the book, movie and record to himself, in the plastic bag from the book store. I wonder what they are. It better be a good book.

Leo's pov
I'm so nervous. This could go so wrong. But I know that if it goes right and she likes it, i will initiate Charlie's plan.

An
Oh god. Your prolly getting so sick of the an's now aren't you? Well I try to make them short but just love talking to you guys!! 💕 💖 💗
Sorry about the last chapter. Must have been a bit disappointing. A few things I mentioned in this chapter. My fave car: BMW i8. I also love the Henessey Venom Gt and Aston Martin DB5.  Please comment and let me know whether you like long chapters or short ones coz I can do either depending on which you like. Btw sorry if your name is libby. She's not getting mentioned again so just ignore it. And no I wasn't joking. You don't get Cadbury Top Deck in England anymore ☹️☹️☹️😭😭😭😭
And I didn't reveal the names of the films deliberately so please don't fret. ALSO I KEEP ACCIDENTALLY QUOTING SHAKESPEARE SO PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU SEE IT. Again pls comment mistakes or if I have muddled the plot line. Don't be a ghost reader. Please comment to say if there is nothing else to y'all about!!! I like hearing from my gladers!!!!!
BAAAAAIIIII MY LITTLE BARN OWLS 🔆🔆✊🤟🤟
Ps. Pls recommend any authors her on WATTPAD who wrote good Leo fanfic so I can get ideas. (No I don't copy. I just seem to get random ideas when reading stuff)
1513 words. Wow. 🔆🔆😂😂✊✊🤟🤟💖💖💗💗💕💕♥️♥️👍👍😋😋😘😘
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII