THREE ━━ earth skills

━━━━━━━━━
EARTH SKILLS.
━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE GROUND.

AGAINST Elena's better judgement, she allowed Wells to talk her into getting her arm looked at again. Clarke managed to clean the three gashes and safely bandage it up. Although any time she moved her arm, she was met with a searing pain, she could only be thankful to Clarke as an infection would've been much worse to deal with. She was by Monty's side on the upper level of the drop ship, finally being able to help him and their communication situation, but anytime she tried to think, she was brought out of her thoughts by a groaning Jasper followed by the complaints of their fellow prisoners.

"Don't listen to them" Clarke whispered to Jasper, "You're going get through this ok, promise."

"Can he just die already?" Someone questioned from below them.

"I'm gonna get clean water, keep an eye on him" Clarke announced to the two. As she began her decent down the ladder, Monty moved towards Jasper as Elena kept working on the wristbands.

"Hey Monty, do you have any idea how we could keep the wristbands from dying when they're taken off?" The girl questioned as she was working on the wiring.

"No, I was kinda hoping you knew" He admitted.

"I don't, unfortunately" She responded, "Clarke lied when she said this was like working on a computer, the two are not the same."

"They both utilise some form of technology" Monty replied.

"Very different forms of technology, it's going to take a lot longer than a day for us to figure this out" She stated as Jasper let out another groan causing even more complaints.

"Just kill him already!" The two heard from where they were seated.

"Complain all you want" She called out to the others, "Jasper stays!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was now the next day even though Elena couldn't get much sleep. Scratch that she got no sleep. She was still on the upper level of the drop ship, fast away at work with Monty as Clarke tended to a groaning Jasper.

"The grounders cauterised the wound" She spoke, "It saved his life."

"Saved his life so they could string up for live bait" Finn replied walking to her, "Garden of Eden this ain't."