FOUR ━━ murphy's law

━━━━━━━━━
MURPHY'S LAW.
━━━━━━━━━

TRIGGER WARNING - THIS CHAPTER WILL DEAL WITH SOME DARK TOPICS, DON'T READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MENTIONS OF SUICIDE/ATTEMPTED SUICIDE.

And a quick FYI I know the timeline was they found Wells' body and buried him and then Clarke takes off her wristband (that's how the episode starts) and then they find his fingers, but I just changed it a little so Clarke taking off her wristband is first and then Wells' body and fingers are found together.

I know some may not like it but give it a chance, trust me there is a method to my madness.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE GROUND.

ELENA and Monty were in the drop ship sat in front of Clarke who held her wrist out, wanting to take her wristband off to get back at her mother for what she had done to her father.

"Are you sure you want to do this Clarke?" Elena asked for the third time, wanting to make sure Clarke was certain this was what she wanted.

"Yes Eli, you and Monty need a working wristband and I want to get back at my mom" Clarke replied, "Two birds one wristband."

"Why Clarke? I mean you were a wristband advocate not even a day ago" Elena wondered, looking at the blonde with a baffled look.

"She lied to me Elena, do you not get that? When my dad died I cried in her arms" Clarke started in distress, "Her reaction was freaking priceless! She let me hate my friend and she-"

"Ok Clarke, Clarke?" Monty announced, cutting her off and gaining her, "You don't have to explain it to us, we'll do it."

"Really?" Clarke asked, making sure they were serious.

"It's like you said, we need a working wristband and if you're willing to take one for the team, then I shouldn't care why and we shouldn't stop you" Elena said and signalled to Monty to begin.

"Yes!" Monty whispered, "I did it, it's still operational."

Elena was going to follow Monty to where he walked to but she stopped once she realised the promise she had made to her friend the night before.

"Crap! I completely forgot" Elena announced abruptly, making Clarke, Finn and Monty turn to look at her weirdly.

"Completely forgot what?" Finn repeated.