Ch 2 Technicalities All Around

Y/N woke up at 0600 hundred hours to start checking if his weapons are well maintained. They just needed some cleaning and piling to ensure they fire properly. An hour into this he woke up his sister and leader.

Y/N: (yells) Wake up.

Skye: (bolts up) Yes?

Forest: I'm up, I'm up.

Y/N: You know what we have to do.

Skye: Yeah, yeah. What time did you wake up?

Y/N: At five o clock. Mercy or Judgment did need some maintenance.

Skye: The initiation is today right? At eight.

Forest: Yes. The headmaster admitted that we already shown our skills at Atlas Academy but we must do so under Beacon.

Skye: Okay. Should we do this as a unit or as individuals?

Y/N: We should do it in an individual manner.

Forest: Should be simple. When we finally link up we can show off some move sets.

The three began their preparations but as for Y/N he went about it differently. He did not want people to have an easy time on gauging his skills on the field. This meant that he will have to throw them off.

Y/N: I'm heading out to the mess hall now.

Skye: We usually eat together though in the cafeteria.

Forest: Yeah.

Y/N: Oh you know I just want to get an early head start as I already did maintenance.

Skye: Okay.

He left leaving his two comrades in the room who just looked at one another.

Forest: Since when did he refer the cafeteria as a mess hall?

Skye: Yeah. I think we may be trying to avoid us.

Forest: Hmmm.

Y/N walked to the cafeteria with his weapons ready for the initiation. Luckily Partisan can be holstered on his back while him his other two weapons were foldable submachine guns able to be carried on his waist. Though as for Y/N there came the point where he realized that he never memorized Beacon, but luckily or unluckily a certain white cloaked Summer appeared at the moment.

Y/N: Dang it. Forgot to look at the map.

Summer: (suddenly appears) Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Gah! (falls on the floor) Summer right?

Summer: (happily) You remembered.

Y/N: Why are you doing this?

Summer: Doing what?

Y/N: This, this mission to befriend me. Why are you so insisted?

Summer: I'm trying my best to cheer you up and befriend you.